Closed Thread
Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    At dancing lessons with DD. I think putting her in back to back lessons on a Friday afternoon was a bit silly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am stoked. We get told our induction date next Friday. Bring it on I say, baby I am ready!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (12-02-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (12-02-2016),sunnygirl79  (12-02-2016),turquoisecoast  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am concerned. DS Pedeatric dental appt has been moved forward, which is great, but they're talking surgery for him the week after when I'll be 39 weeks pregnant. Not sure i can deal right now.... The timing sucks balls.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am concerned. DS Pedeatric dental appt has been moved forward, which is great, but they're talking surgery for him the week after when I'll be 39 weeks pregnant. Not sure i can deal right now.... The timing sucks balls.
    OMG worst timing ever!! is it something they're able to put off for a little while, even just a few weeks so you can have bub first?
    @Marchbundle - yay! that's so exciting!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (12-02-2016),sunnygirl79  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Geez... Good luck.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe they can delay his surgery for a couple of months if it isn't too urgent. I know Paediatricians are quite hard to get into, but I am sure they can be a bit accommodating due to your impending birth.
    @turquoisecoast Yeah we are sooo excited (Well DP is as excited as a man gets lol) this time next week, we will know when bubs will be here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

sunnygirl79  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    what time will the induction start? have your previous labours been short or long?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Maybe they can delay his surgery for a couple of months if it isn't too urgent. I know Paediatricians are quite hard to get into, but I am sure they can be a bit accommodating due to your impending birth.
    @turquoisecoast Yeah we are sooo excited (Well DP is as excited as a man gets lol) this time next week, we will know when bubs will be here.
    The reason they moved it forward to begin with was because they thought it would be easier for me before I give birth, rather than after. TBH I don't even know what his surgery involves until I meet with them - I think it's only day surgery, but still not keen to do it so close to due date. I think DH is actually in Sydney the day they've suggested in which case it ain't happening! Might suggest late March, DH will be on parental leave and can help out etc.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (12-02-2016),turquoisecoast  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    what time will the induction start? have your previous labours been short or long?
    Will find out next Friday, the time and date my first DD was 14 hours, they induced me with prostin gel and my waters broke the next morn, she was born that night. DD2, they broke my waters and she was born 97 mins later lol...that was brutal...they had tried the prostin gel a week earlier but the little bugger wouldn't budge.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Upset. My act of kindness today has bitten me in the bum!

Arrived at work today and there was a bloke with a flat tyre. I think he was new as he claims he didn't see the concrete lane barrier/didn't know it was there. He asked to borrow my jack arm and the tyre iron, which I kindly leant him. He said he'd place it under my car behind the drivers front wheel. Get back to my car tonight and nothing is there. No sign of it. So either he's nicked off with it, or someone else has.

I'll check in with the carpark guys tomorrow in case someone handed it in, and I'll put a notice on the notice board, but I'm a bit peeved. Knowing my luck I'll get a flat tyre now and not have the tools to change it! (Well, actually I shouldn't as they're relatively new, but Murphy's law...)