Closed Thread
Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 1072
  1. #411
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,890
    Thanks
    4,788
    Thanked
    4,225
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tired again! another crap sleep!! not sure how much more of this I can handle. feeling like total sh.t during the day but wide awake all night.

    I can't stand sleeping pills but seriously considering restavit if I can't get a decent nights sleep. it's safe in late pregnancy right?

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,349
    Thanks
    830
    Thanked
    2,659
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    tired again! another crap sleep!! not sure how much more of this I can handle. feeling like total sh.t during the day but wide awake all night.

    I can't stand sleeping pills but seriously considering restavit if I can't get a decent nights sleep. it's safe in late pregnancy right?
    I took some sleeping tablets at night that was a script from my ob. I *think* since restavit is Cat A it is fine for 3rd tri. The pharmacist will know. Go to the chemist to chat to them and get something. Nothing worse than sleep deprivation in late pregnancy.

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,890
    Thanks
    4,788
    Thanked
    4,225
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I took some sleeping tablets at night that was a script from my ob. I *think* since restavit is Cat A it is fine for 3rd tri. The pharmacist will know. Go to the chemist to chat to them and get something. Nothing worse than sleep deprivation in late pregnancy.
    thanks. I've got an appointment with mw on Monday so will see what they say then.

    was hoping to get a bit of rest before bub arrives and not feel like utter crap but looks like the sleepless nights have started and I'm getting in some good practice for what's ahead!

    thanks again x

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    9,605
    Thanks
    1,332
    Thanked
    1,493
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am tired, but not. Its been a longish week already

  5. #415
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in need of a second coffee to get through my to do list today. Lying on the floor is not achieving much.

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,570
    Thanks
    6,555
    Thanked
    2,978
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Feeling very "mathematically challenged". I was helping grade 5 DS with his maths homework and had to text dad and my bestie twice over the one question. I still don't get it. Argh, maths, how I hate you!

  7. #417
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,165
    Thanks
    2,773
    Thanked
    2,282
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Feeling very "mathematically challenged". I was helping grade 5 DS with his maths homework and had to text dad and my bestie twice over the one question. I still don't get it. Argh, maths, how I hate you!
    My brother was helping my 8yo niece the other day and rang my hubby (maths/ICT teacher) to help!

  8. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,562
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked
    3,960
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Feeling very "mathematically challenged". I was helping grade 5 DS with his maths homework and had to text dad and my bestie twice over the one question. I still don't get it. Argh, maths, how I hate you!
    what's the question? I had to help SIL once with her homework, she was 2 years below me at school and I was still in high school so it should have been fresh in my mind and I couldn't do it!

  9. #419
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    8,186
    Thanks
    5,630
    Thanked
    4,733
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    So confused about what to do career-wise. Shame it's so hard to find part time permanent work! 😤

  10. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toowoomba
    Posts
    5,570
    Thanks
    6,555
    Thanked
    2,978
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    what's the question? I had to help SIL once with her homework, she was 2 years below me at school and I was still in high school so it should have been fresh in my mind and I couldn't do it!
    The duck egg question! I just..... Can't lol.

    Sorry it's side on, I'm too lazy to take another one haha.

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455182428.355122.jpg


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Be In Blossom
Keen to up the intensity of your exercise after having your baby but unsure how? New physio-led Bootcamp Workshops aim to bridge the gap between low and high intensity training, teaching ways to reduce pelvic floor load in gym and bootcamp settings.
featured supporter
The Fix Program Sydney CBD and Broadway
Pregnancy and women's health physio, pregnancy and new mum Pilates classes taught by our physios for you and bub. Pregnancy back and pelvic pain. Also, we treat postnatal and women of all ages. Incontinence, prolapse, sexual and pelvic pain.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!