Closed Thread
Page 42 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    tired again! another crap sleep!! not sure how much more of this I can handle. feeling like total sh.t during the day but wide awake all night.

I can't stand sleeping pills but seriously considering restavit if I can't get a decent nights sleep. it's safe in late pregnancy right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    tired again! another crap sleep!! not sure how much more of this I can handle. feeling like total sh.t during the day but wide awake all night.

I can't stand sleeping pills but seriously considering restavit if I can't get a decent nights sleep. it's safe in late pregnancy right?
    I took some sleeping tablets at night that was a script from my ob. I *think* since restavit is Cat A it is fine for 3rd tri. The pharmacist will know. Go to the chemist to chat to them and get something. Nothing worse than sleep deprivation in late pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I took some sleeping tablets at night that was a script from my ob. I *think* since restavit is Cat A it is fine for 3rd tri. The pharmacist will know. Go to the chemist to chat to them and get something. Nothing worse than sleep deprivation in late pregnancy.
    thanks. I've got an appointment with mw on Monday so will see what they say then.

was hoping to get a bit of rest before bub arrives and not feel like utter crap but looks like the sleepless nights have started and I'm getting in some good practice for what's ahead!

thanks again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am tired, but not. Its been a longish week already

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am in need of a second coffee to get through my to do list today. Lying on the floor is not achieving much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Feeling very "mathematically challenged". I was helping grade 5 DS with his maths homework and had to text dad and my bestie twice over the one question. I still don't get it. Argh, maths, how I hate you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Feeling very "mathematically challenged". I was helping grade 5 DS with his maths homework and had to text dad and my bestie twice over the one question. I still don't get it. Argh, maths, how I hate you!
    My brother was helping my 8yo niece the other day and rang my hubby (maths/ICT teacher) to help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    what's the question? I had to help SIL once with her homework, she was 2 years below me at school and I was still in high school so it should have been fresh in my mind and I couldn't do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    So confused about what to do career-wise. Shame it's so hard to find part time permanent work! 😤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    what's the question? I had to help SIL once with her homework, she was 2 years below me at school and I was still in high school so it should have been fresh in my mind and I couldn't do it!
    The duck egg question! I just..... Can't lol.

Sorry it's side on, I'm too lazy to take another one haha.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455182428.355122.jpg