Closed Thread
Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Yep, they left it on the back porch. Poor thing sounds so sad. He has another dog who sleeps inside but he said this one isn't properly TT'd so he's not letting it in (I peeked over the fence, it looks old). In that case just lock it in your fecking laundry.

I have a feeling it'll be another long night and I'll be on the phone to the council tomorrow.

I couldn't leave a dog outside. Ours even sleeps on the end of the bed...I agree with letting it sleep in the laundry even. Poor thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    In that case just lock it in your fecking laundry.
    Exactly. Or put him in the garage. Anything to give the dog a bit of comfort and keep the peace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Exactly. Or put him in the garage. Anything to give the dog a bit of comfort and keep the peace.
    He doesn't have a garage but even so, just do something. He's not even telling it to be quiet or anything. I'm tipping he's sleeping with earplugs in so he can just ignore it.

It's still going, still barking and howling. I've been in and out and every time I've been home (most of the day) it's been barking.

I have a dog and if she barks in the middle of the day I'm quick to shush her because I don't want to annoy other people, let alone having her bark at night. If she barks at night I'm practically smothering her to get her to shut up. I just don't get the utter disregard for other people. I literally won't sleep tonight if it's barking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I couldn't leave a dog outside. Ours even sleeps on the end of the bed...I agree with letting it sleep in the laundry even. Poor thing.
    Me either and this one clearly isn't used to it. Our dog sleeps inside locked in a crate. No chance I'm sharing my bed with her 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am finding little patches on my legs I missed when I shaved them this morning. So annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by M'LadyEm View Post
    I am finding little patches on my legs I missed when I shaved them this morning. So annoying!
    Hate that! I always discover bits once I'm out and it's too late to rectify.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbleyhorse View Post
    Hate that! I always discover bits once I'm out and it's too late to rectify.
    I'm at home, but the effort to walk upstairs where it's stifling with the heat/humidity isn't enough to make me rectify it. I will just have to try and stop touching my legs which is so damn hard when you know it's there!

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Having a night home alone. Well not alone, DS is asleep. But no DH who has gone to a football meeting.
    Normally in these situations id break into a stash of hidden chocolate, watch some terrible Netflix show DH would refuse to watch and maybe play with my make up stash. But since I'm dieting, no chocolate. It's thrown me and I'm not sure how to do the rest without starting with chocolate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Having a night home alone. Well not alone, DS is asleep. But no DH who has gone to a football meeting.
    Normally in these situations id break into a stash of hidden chocolate, watch some terrible Netflix show DH would refuse to watch and maybe play with my make up stash. But since I'm dieting, no chocolate. It's thrown me and I'm not sure how to do the rest without starting with chocolate!
    Not the same but get a soda water with lemon/lime (or normal water with ice) and pretend its chocolate.... or not.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    about to put two kids to bed and pack bags ready for my eldests first day of primary school tomorrow Im nervous now lol, I hope he goes okay