Closed Thread
Page 20 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so, so tired. Next door neighbour's dog barked and howled from 2am and is still going so we've barely slept. DH spoke to the neighbour this morning who literally turned around and said there was nothing he could do 😒 Apparently he's looking after it and hoping it's picked up tonight. I hope so as well....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    sooooooo annoyed!!!

called my boss back and he's asked me to do some work we didn't get to on Friday!!!! how is this my problem!?!? I'm on mat leave!!!

argh I knew this working from home offer was too good to be true. I'm basically on call now!

will finish this one thing in good faith as deadline is Wednesday but not doing any more after this!

and I'll exist him to pay me for this too. I don't care if it's only an hour or so of my time!!!

really not happy!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    sooooooo annoyed!!!

called my boss back and he's asked me to do some work we didn't get to on Friday!!!! how is this my problem!?!? I'm on mat leave!!!

argh I knew this working from home offer was too good to be true. I'm basically on call now!

will finish this one thing in good faith as deadline is Wednesday but not doing any more after this!

and I'll exist him to pay me for this too. I don't care if it's only an hour or so of my time!!!

really not happy!!!!!
    What a pain in the @rse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Underground floor? Sounds flash lol
    Haha, basement? Not happy as they're digging only 3m from our boundary, we have taken photos of the side of our house so we can make sure they don't cause any issues with out foundations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    What a pain in the @rse!
    f.cking understatement of the year.

I so cbf with this sh.t

6. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Home alone!!! I'm free, I'm free! Free at last!! *avoids making eye contact with basket of ironing and filthy floors*
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454297991.669706.jpg

I have one down and one to go. Kindy transition is this arvo. Wooohooooo!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I am so, so tired. Next door neighbour's dog barked and howled from 2am and is still going so we've barely slept. DH spoke to the neighbour this morning who literally turned around and said there was nothing he could do Apparently he's looking after it and hoping it's picked up tonight. I hope so as well....
    Was the dog left out in the yard for the night?

I would be beyond fuming if a neighbour didn't do everything they could to stop that from happening. I'd expect them to have the dog inside their house if that's what was needed to keep the peace.

Fingers crossed it gets picked up today

SuperGranny is online now Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my in car temp just read 38. I fully believe that would be right. sure feels every bit of 38. roll on afternoon storm, that will bring the temp down. im glad I am in an air con office. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    my in car temp just read 38. I fully believe that would be right. sure feels every bit of 38. roll on afternoon storm, that will bring the temp down. im glad I am in an air con office. marie.
    We've just had a flash of lightning and some big claps of thunder. Knowing our luck though the storm will go right around us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Was the dog left out in the yard for the night?

I would be beyond fuming if a neighbour didn't do everything they could to stop that from happening. I'd expect them to have the dog inside their house if that's what was needed to keep the peace.

Fingers crossed it gets picked up today
    Yep, they left it on the back porch. Poor thing sounds so sad. He has another dog who sleeps inside but he said this one isn't properly TT'd so he's not letting it in (I peeked over the fence, it looks old). In that case just lock it in your fecking laundry.

I have a feeling it'll be another long night and I'll be on the phone to the council tomorrow.