Closed Thread
Page 17 of 108 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 1072
  1. #161
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,030
    Thanks
    2,778
    Thanked
    1,027
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Suffering with grass is greeneritis

  2. #162
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am shocked that baby kicking actually hurts. Last time I had an anterior placenta - lovely cushioning compared to this one.

    I have an anterior placenta with this bub...can't feel much. Can feel movement and hiccups but not kicking. Worries me sometimes.

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am bored lol

  4. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,950
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,299
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I have an anterior placenta with this bub...can't feel much. Can feel movement and hiccups but not kicking. Worries me sometimes.
    I know what you mean. I always felt more on the sides of belly. And hiccups are horrible. DS seemed to always have them (and is prone to them out of belly). So far none with this bub but still have a bit to go.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    Marchbundle  (01-02-2016)

  6. #165
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I am bored lol
    I was like this all weekend!

    feeling a bit more productive now that I'm home alone and dh is at work. I get so much more done when he's out, not sure why. we must be a bad influence on each other and just sit round doing nothing together lol

    I'm mood boarding redecorating ideas. feels good. I need a budget of about $10k per room so this is purely fantasy (well until I go back to work anyway lol) but it feels productive.

    also just did the first wash of baby clothes. exciting!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    Marchbundle  (01-02-2016)

  8. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I know what you mean. I always felt more on the sides of belly. And hiccups are horrible. DS seemed to always have them (and is prone to them out of belly). So far none with this bub but still have a bit to go.

    Yeah same, I feel more at the sides lol...I am 35 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you? I packed my baby bag for hospital yesterday because it was too hot to go outside lol, and I was bored, so I got it over and done with. Will do mine later this week sometime.

  9. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I was like this all weekend!

    feeling a bit more productive now that I'm home alone and dh is at work. I get so much more done when he's out, not sure why. we must be a bad influence on each other and just sit round doing nothing together lol



    I'm mood boarding redecorating ideas. feels good. I need a budget of about $10k per room so this is purely fantasy (well until I go back to work anyway lol) but it feels productive.

    also just did the first wash of baby clothes. exciting!!!

    lol made me laugh. My DP and I are like that. I am home alone today, house is very quiet. Managed to get some washing on. Has it sunk in that you will be a mum soon?

  10. #168
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked
    3,655
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    lol made me laugh. My DP and I are like that. I am home alone today, house is very quiet. Managed to get some washing on. Has it sunk in that you will be a mum soon?
    Me too ladies, can't get a thing done when DH is home, I had 2 loads of washing done before I dropped of DS at kindy this morning! Feel much more motivated now that I don't have work to worry about too.

  11. #169
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,950
    Thanks
    694
    Thanked
    2,299
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Yeah same, I feel more at the sides lol...I am 35 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you? I packed my baby bag for hospital yesterday because it was too hot to go outside lol, and I was bored, so I got it over and done with. Will do mine later this week sometime.
    29 weeks. That boring time when its not quite 30 something weeks but you feel like it should be 30 something weeks.

    And I have 7ish weeks of work left too. I know they will probably fly by but it still seems so far away.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

    Marchbundle  (01-02-2016)

  13. #170
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Sunshine Coast
    Posts
    2,963
    Thanks
    2,383
    Thanked
    2,071
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    29 weeks. That boring time when its not quite 30 something weeks but you feel like it should be 30 something weeks.

    And I have 7ish weeks of work left too. I know they will probably fly by but it still seems so far away.
    I hear you lol...I am just waiting now until the action happens.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!