Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Suffering with grass is greeneritis

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I am shocked that baby kicking actually hurts. Last time I had an anterior placenta - lovely cushioning compared to this one.

I have an anterior placenta with this bub...can't feel much. Can feel movement and hiccups but not kicking. Worries me sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am bored lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    I have an anterior placenta with this bub...can't feel much. Can feel movement and hiccups but not kicking. Worries me sometimes.
    I know what you mean. I always felt more on the sides of belly. And hiccups are horrible. DS seemed to always have them (and is prone to them out of belly). So far none with this bub but still have a bit to go.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (01-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am bored lol
    I was like this all weekend!

feeling a bit more productive now that I'm home alone and dh is at work. I get so much more done when he's out, not sure why. we must be a bad influence on each other and just sit round doing nothing together lol

I'm mood boarding redecorating ideas. feels good. I need a budget of about $10k per room so this is purely fantasy (well until I go back to work anyway lol) but it feels productive.

also just did the first wash of baby clothes. exciting!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean. I always felt more on the sides of belly. And hiccups are horrible. DS seemed to always have them (and is prone to them out of belly). So far none with this bub but still have a bit to go.

Yeah same, I feel more at the sides lol...I am 35 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you? I packed my baby bag for hospital yesterday because it was too hot to go outside lol, and I was bored, so I got it over and done with. Will do mine later this week sometime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I was like this all weekend!

feeling a bit more productive now that I'm home alone and dh is at work. I get so much more done when he's out, not sure why. we must be a bad influence on each other and just sit round doing nothing together lol

I'm mood boarding redecorating ideas. feels good. I need a budget of about $10k per room so this is purely fantasy (well until I go back to work anyway lol) but it feels productive.

also just did the first wash of baby clothes. exciting!!!

lol made me laugh. My DP and I are like that. I am home alone today, house is very quiet. Managed to get some washing on. Has it sunk in that you will be a mum soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    lol made me laugh. My DP and I are like that. I am home alone today, house is very quiet. Managed to get some washing on. Has it sunk in that you will be a mum soon?
    Me too ladies, can't get a thing done when DH is home, I had 2 loads of washing done before I dropped of DS at kindy this morning! Feel much more motivated now that I don't have work to worry about too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah same, I feel more at the sides lol...I am 35 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you? I packed my baby bag for hospital yesterday because it was too hot to go outside lol, and I was bored, so I got it over and done with. Will do mine later this week sometime.
    29 weeks. That boring time when its not quite 30 something weeks but you feel like it should be 30 something weeks.

And I have 7ish weeks of work left too. I know they will probably fly by but it still seems so far away.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    29 weeks. That boring time when its not quite 30 something weeks but you feel like it should be 30 something weeks.

And I have 7ish weeks of work left too. I know they will probably fly by but it still seems so far away.
    I hear you lol...I am just waiting now until the action happens.