Closed Thread
Page 105 of 108 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1072
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Poppy View Post
    I have these types of friends as well, drives me crazy. My ds had his first birthday last year they ALL arrived 40-60min late. I was so disappointed
    They all arrived 45-70mins late. It's just so annoying. I get that it's school holidays and everyone likes to take it easy, but that includes me too. I'd have loved an extra 40 mins at home too.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#15

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsRock View Post
    They all arrived 45-70mins late. It's just so annoying. I get that it's school holidays and everyone likes to take it easy, but that includes me too. I'd have loved an extra 40 mins at home too.
    Rude.
    I would rather be 30 minutes early than risk being 10 minutes late.
    I just think it's disrespectful to keep others waiting- it's not like your time is more important.
    Being late without a valid excuse is a pet hate of mine.

Especially keeping kids waiting when they are excited for something.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (08-04-2016),Californication  (08-04-2016),GirlsRock  (08-04-2016),HeavenBlue  (08-04-2016),TheGooch  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default I am.....#15

f.cking frustrated. I hate hate hate my pc laptop. it's newish yet sooo slow, has a million annoying pop ups and won't just do what I want it to do. why has my printer disappeared? why does the start menu take 55 years to open after I've clicked on it?

I've just slammed it down on the table twice which I'm sure will help things along.

seriously. I am getting 20 minutes between the baby not bawling and I can't get anything done.

I'm close to tears. the worst part of it all is is dh is a Mac man and can't help me with this piece of sh.t.

so much hate right now.
    Last edited by turquoisecoast; 08-04-2016 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    f.cking frustrated. I hate hate hate my of laptop. it's newish yet sooo slow, has a million annoying pop ups and won't just do what I want it to do. why has my printer disappeared? why does the start menu take 55 years to open after I've clicked on it?

I've just slammed it down on the table twice which I'm sure will help things along.

seriously. I am getting 20 minutes between the baby big bawling and I can't get anything done.

I'm close to tears. the worst part of it all is is dh is a Mac man and can't help me with this piece of sh.t.

so much hate right now.
    I totally feel this! It just took me 30minutes to fill in and sign a form on my laptop- the actual form took all of 30 seconds but the start up, loading a page etc.....arghhhh

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Kicking back with a glass of Riesling while DH cooks dinner.
    *Note: he is making my favourite meal and hasn't cooked in a looooong time, so he's either done something bad and is feeling guilty or this is a dream 😉😂
    Either way.... Wine and no cooking for me 👍

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (08-04-2016),GirlsRock  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Kicking back with a glass of Riesling while DH cooks dinner.
    *Note: he is making my favourite meal and hasn't cooked in a looooong time, so he's either done something bad and is feeling guilty or this is a dream 😉😂
    Either way.... Wine and no cooking for me 👍
    jealous!!

I'm thinking of closing up the boob bar for the night and having a glass or two myself. we're getting Thai takeaway too so wine and no cooking here too 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-04-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    jealous!!

I'm thinking of closing up the boob bar for the night and having a glass or two myself. we're getting Thai takeaway too so wine and no cooking here too 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
    Enjoy!
    Btw, your post about the meatballs last week totally had us eating them with cous cous and greens for dinner Tuesday night 😃DH is a vego and I bought vegetarian "meat"balls for him, had to have them! Yummo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    Enjoy!
    Btw, your post about the meatballs last week totally had us eating them with cous cous and greens for dinner Tuesday night 😃DH is a vego and I bought vegetarian "meat"balls for him, had to have them! Yummo
    oh yay! how good are meatballs! so easy and literally go with everything! I reckon we've been eating them as our staple dinner item since ds was born 6 weeks ago 😂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Going out for dinner with DH, and DD, for our 16th anniversary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yay! how good are meatballs! so easy and literally go with everything! I reckon we've been eating them as our staple dinner item since ds was born 6 weeks ago 😂
    DH also loves them in toasted sandwiches as leftovers.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (08-04-2016)