Closed Thread
Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1072
  1. #1021
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,598
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked
    1,617
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chronic pain ... Enough said

  2. #1022
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0

    Default I am.....#15

    .

  3. #1023
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,965
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    2,303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My meatballs are fairly boring I suppose.

    I use pork/beef or a mix.

    Generally an onion, garlic, salt and pepper - sometimes I add cheese (grated if lazy or a small cube with the meat around the cheese if not as lazy).

    Sauce is just a plain tomato sauce. I usually process (in the thermy - bimut a food processor will do the same) tinned/fresh tomato, some capsicum, herbs (whatever I feel like), onion, garlic, salt and pepper and oil.

    Cook it up however I feel (steam/oven/frypan) and have it with pasta or whatever.

    If I make it in an asian sauce the meatball is pretty much the same and I just add whatever sauce with steamed veg and rice.

  4. #1024
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked
    883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't want to start a new thread so will ask here.
    I am wondering if any one else who is on the mirena or similar feels paranoid about being pregnant? Mirena has pretty much made my period disappear and for some reason this month I have been feeling all cramps and bloated and worried about being pregnant even though that's highly unlikely!

  5. #1025
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked
    3,838
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I don't want to start a new thread so will ask here.
    I am wondering if any one else who is on the mirena or similar feels paranoid about being pregnant? Mirena has pretty much made my period disappear and for some reason this month I have been feeling all cramps and bloated and worried about being pregnant even though that's highly unlikely!
    Yep. Especially because I don't want anymore. Also because I hate, HATE, foreign objects up there and have been pushed into using it by the drs even after telling them I would not be able to do the regular checks for the string because it freaks me out too much to it. Don't ask why. I couldn't give you an answer. It just grosses me out for some reason.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

    Jontu  (06-04-2016)

  7. #1026
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked
    883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Yep. Especially because I don't want anymore. Also because I hate, HATE, foreign objects up there and have been pushed into using it by the drs even after telling them I would not be able to do the regular checks for the string because it freaks me out too much to it. Don't ask why. I couldn't give you an answer. It just grosses me out for some reason.
    I must confess I have never checked for the string either.
    I am actually dreading the day when I have to go back to the Dr to get it out. I have this weird thought that it may have kinda grown into my uterus or something....

  8. #1027
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    6,718
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked
    3,838
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I must confess I have never checked for the string either.
    I am actually dreading the day when I have to go back to the Dr to get it out. I have this weird thought that it may have kinda grown into my uterus or something....
    Me too. Mostly because I know I have a lot of scar tissue on my cervix and they had trouble getting it in there in the first place. Sorry for the tmi.

  9. #1028
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12,958
    Thanks
    590
    Thanked
    868
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh yeah, all the time I was. Even now that dp has had a vasectomy I still buy a test every couple of months to make sure I'm not pregnant, I may be just a little bit crazy.
    Eta. I had no problems getting my iud out, even after having had a lletz procedure on my cervix with the iud in and having that heal up (so most likely scar tissue)
    Just a quick pull and it was gone (I did flinch though from the shock of it, very weird sensation)
    Last edited by Sairz; 06-04-2016 at 21:14.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

    Jontu  (06-04-2016)

  11. #1029
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Thanks
    1,504
    Thanked
    883
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Oh yeah, all the time I was. Even now that dp has had a vasectomy I still buy a test every couple of months to make sure I'm not pregnant, I may be just a little bit crazy.
    Eta. I had no problems getting my iud out, even after having had a lletz procedure on my cervix with the iud in and having that heal up (so most likely scar tissue)
    Just a quick pull and it was gone (I did flinch though from the shock of it, very weird sensation)
    I was very tempted to buy a test the other day but didn't.
    Good to know that getting it out was ok. I won't need to have mine replaced until 2018 so still have 2 years to not think about it lol

  12. #1030
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,965
    Thanks
    706
    Thanked
    2,303
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am still very pregnant but woke up in more pain than previous days.

    So, I am washing the sheets! Because who wants to stress about washing sheets with a newborn. Or maybe I am just trying to hurry this along a little.


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Hills Swimming Kenthurst
Located in the beautiful suburb of Kenthurst and boasts a heated 25m pool. We conduct world-leading Baby and Parent Classes, Preschool Classes, School Age and Squad Training. Our classes are small, our service personal and our quality of the highest.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!