Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Chronic pain ... Enough said

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am.....#15

Thanks
    Reviews
    My meatballs are fairly boring I suppose.

I use pork/beef or a mix.

Generally an onion, garlic, salt and pepper - sometimes I add cheese (grated if lazy or a small cube with the meat around the cheese if not as lazy).

Sauce is just a plain tomato sauce. I usually process (in the thermy - bimut a food processor will do the same) tinned/fresh tomato, some capsicum, herbs (whatever I feel like), onion, garlic, salt and pepper and oil.

Cook it up however I feel (steam/oven/frypan) and have it with pasta or whatever.

If I make it in an asian sauce the meatball is pretty much the same and I just add whatever sauce with steamed veg and rice.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't want to start a new thread so will ask here.
    I am wondering if any one else who is on the mirena or similar feels paranoid about being pregnant? Mirena has pretty much made my period disappear and for some reason this month I have been feeling all cramps and bloated and worried about being pregnant even though that's highly unlikely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I don't want to start a new thread so will ask here.
    I am wondering if any one else who is on the mirena or similar feels paranoid about being pregnant? Mirena has pretty much made my period disappear and for some reason this month I have been feeling all cramps and bloated and worried about being pregnant even though that's highly unlikely!
    Yep. Especially because I don't want anymore. Also because I hate, HATE, foreign objects up there and have been pushed into using it by the drs even after telling them I would not be able to do the regular checks for the string because it freaks me out too much to it. Don't ask why. I couldn't give you an answer. It just grosses me out for some reason.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    Yep. Especially because I don't want anymore. Also because I hate, HATE, foreign objects up there and have been pushed into using it by the drs even after telling them I would not be able to do the regular checks for the string because it freaks me out too much to it. Don't ask why. I couldn't give you an answer. It just grosses me out for some reason.
    I must confess I have never checked for the string either.
    I am actually dreading the day when I have to go back to the Dr to get it out. I have this weird thought that it may have kinda grown into my uterus or something....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I must confess I have never checked for the string either.
    I am actually dreading the day when I have to go back to the Dr to get it out. I have this weird thought that it may have kinda grown into my uterus or something....
    Me too. Mostly because I know I have a lot of scar tissue on my cervix and they had trouble getting it in there in the first place. Sorry for the tmi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh yeah, all the time I was. Even now that dp has had a vasectomy I still buy a test every couple of months to make sure I'm not pregnant, I may be just a little bit crazy.
    Eta. I had no problems getting my iud out, even after having had a lletz procedure on my cervix with the iud in and having that heal up (so most likely scar tissue)
    Just a quick pull and it was gone (I did flinch though from the shock of it, very weird sensation)
    Last edited by Sairz; 06-04-2016 at 21:14.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (06-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sairz View Post
    Oh yeah, all the time I was. Even now that dp has had a vasectomy I still buy a test every couple of months to make sure I'm not pregnant, I may be just a little bit crazy.
    Eta. I had no problems getting my iud out, even after having had a lletz procedure on my cervix with the iud in and having that heal up (so most likely scar tissue)
    Just a quick pull and it was gone (I did flinch though from the shock of it, very weird sensation)
    I was very tempted to buy a test the other day but didn't.
    Good to know that getting it out was ok. I won't need to have mine replaced until 2018 so still have 2 years to not think about it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still very pregnant but woke up in more pain than previous days.

So, I am washing the sheets! Because who wants to stress about washing sheets with a newborn. Or maybe I am just trying to hurry this along a little.