Closed Thread
Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1072
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Overwhelmed. Really struggling to get my head around this pregnancy and thinking in some really weird way I am in denial. Which is completely nuts because I'm 19 weeks and he is coming whether I believe it or not! Don't know - just a strange head space right now and wishing I could get out of it.
    Hugs hugs.

This pregnancy started out hard for me. I was so so so sick. And I was in denial for a long long time.

I did not bond early like I did with DS. I did not buy anything. Did not think about the birth. Did not think about having 2.

I think a lot of mine was that I was just so so sick.

Have you been able to find any meds or anything to help? Has it eased at all?

I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. And you are not a terrible person. Or a terrible mum. Just sometimes it is so darn hard. And unexpected when things go a different direction and we find it hard to cope.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    Hugs hugs.

This pregnancy started out hard for me. I was so so so sick. And I was in denial for a long long time.

I did not bond early like I did with DS. I did not buy anything. Did not think about the birth. Did not think about having 2.

I think a lot of mine was that I was just so so sick.

Have you been able to find any meds or anything to help? Has it eased at all?

I just wanted to let you know you are not alone. And you are not a terrible person. Or a terrible mum. Just sometimes it is so darn hard. And unexpected when things go a different direction and we find it hard to cope.
    I really needed this today thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I'm so annoyed. Bought a wheel of Brie with a best before date of 13 April and it has black mould all over it!

I was going to have some with crackers for lunch. Now I'm hungry!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I'm so annoyed. Bought a wheel of Brie with a best before date of 13 April and it has black mould all over it!

I was going to have some with crackers for lunch. Now I'm hungry!
    Or perhaps hangry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    Or perhaps hangry.
    Haha, definitely hangry!!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a little silly. I just took a packet of fancy biscuits that I bought in the blue mountains yesterday over to our neighbour to thank her for feeding the dog. While I was waiting for her to open the door I noticed on the label that the gift from the blue mountains was actually a gift made in Brisbane. 2000km round trip and I give her biscuits made 3 suburbs away.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (04-04-2016),harvs  (04-04-2016),HearMeRoar  (04-04-2016),HeavenBlue  (05-04-2016),JR03  (04-04-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (05-04-2016),MrsSS  (04-04-2016),smallpotatoes  (04-04-2016),SuperGranny  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am wondering if it's possible to successfully transfer a sleeping baby from a (wrap) carrier to a bassinet without waking them. 5 hours it's taken to get wild child DS2 to sleep but I haven't slept in almost 24 hours and my back is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    The mother of a little boy who turns 2 today. I am wondering what is to come after such a wild ride the last 2 years! I am also discovering that your children's birthdays can be a very emotional day!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (05-04-2016),Tiny Dancer  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    I am wondering if it's possible to successfully transfer a sleeping baby from a (wrap) carrier to a bassinet without waking them. 5 hours it's taken to get wild child DS2 to sleep but I haven't slept in almost 24 hours and my back is killing me.
    How did you go? I used to take so many midnight walks to put DS to sleep. Never got him down in the bassinet (ever!) but in my bed to cosleep was fine (according to my DS there was a difference lol - a bed is a bed in my opinion haha).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    How did you go? I used to take so many midnight walks to put DS to sleep. Never got him down in the bassinet (ever!) but in my bed to cosleep was fine (according to my DS there was a difference lol - a bed is a bed in my opinion haha).
    Oh gosh sounds just like this one! Transferred him to bassinet (lovingly prepared with a warm wheat bag etc), was successful... For about 10 minutes!! Eventually got him to sleep in my bed, co-sleeping it is atm.

I was literally walking up and down the street barefoot in my pjs last night with him in the wrap carrier. Luckily everyone in my street are retirees and go to bed at 5pm so don't think anyone saw me 😂