Closed Thread
Page 10 of 108 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    This post inspired me to pop a soy and linseed mix in the bread machine for tomorrow morning , thanks 😀
    Mmmm and as soon as it comes out cut the crust off and slather it in real butter and vegemite 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    @sunnygirl79 Try baking soda
    Attached Images

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

MrsMummaButterfly  (29-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    I love the crust. Especially with butter & marmalade. But not when the crusts are really thin, they have to be the same thickness as the rest of the bread, preferably thicker.
    Haha yep absolutely agree Moxy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyBugg View Post
    Mmmm and as soon as it comes out cut the crust off and slather it in real butter and vegemite 😊
    Totally! While it's still super warm. I could eat the whole loaf in one sitting 😂 and that's why I'm stacking on the weight at the moment lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Totally! While it's still super warm. I could eat the whole loaf in one sitting 😂 and that's why I'm stacking on the weight at the moment lol
    Bread is my weakness!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyBugg View Post
    I am wondering how many people eat their crusts from their loaves of bread... I think they make the best pieces of toast ������
    We call the crusts the "bread butts". If I don't stop him, DH will eat both end crusts… and then the crust off the sides of the loaf… and then the top and bottom, so I just find a brick of white squishy dough left over!
    So yes, the crust are quite popular here too :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Considering doing a course through Open Universities, but I've got no idea which one to choose that will give me the greatest chance of successfully earning a degree.

I think Open Universities is a better option for me at the moment than going on campus for something, with DD still so young as well as my work, plus DH is going on campus to start a Bachelor of Languages this year so I want to be home for DD as much as possible if I'm not working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    what are you looking at studying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I don't know yet. I'm just looking around to see what courses they have available.

Maybe a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Sociology, and Society & Culture, from Macquarie University, and then go from there and see what's available in Postgraduate studies in any area.
    Last edited by Catzilla; 30-01-2016 at 08:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am dying of embarrassment as DS2 attempted to push a lifegaurd in the pool. Got her right in the knee pits

12. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

deku  (30-01-2016)