Closed Thread
Page 1 of 108 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default I am.....#15

Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Nooo!! I'm dreading the day dd1 (3 on sat) drops hers. She does cope ok without it, and is up early and goes to bed later (8pm-530ish) but I'd rather that as I NEED the break during the day from her especially as I'm exhausted with 12 week old.

You must be exhausted with 2 and one on the way!!!! You poor thing!
    Yeah I have always really appreciated that time during the day that i have a break with everyone sleeping but I think we're going to invest in a portable DVD and he can take this down to his room and watch a movie quietly, will come in handy for our 6 week Holliday up north doing lots of driving.

See I am NOT a morning person, and him being up from 5 or so was killing me, especially as DS2 would regularly sleep till 7.30-8 so I'd rather the time they both sleep in the morning to start the day slowly and avoid the tantrums from being tired by 9am!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shani2 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    @shani2 I feel your pain, we only get a day sleep if we happen to be in the car around 1pm and she drifts off! If we're at home, forget it. Though she will happily sleep at daycare!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shani2 View Post
    I am dealing with the fact that nearly 3yo DS1 has given up his day sleep

He would sleep if put down for a sleep and you have to wake him and that's not easy even after an hour or even 2 hours, but if he sleeps he's up and racing from 5 or even before. He skipped his sleep a couple of times and he then sleeps till 7.30-8 then just happily lays in bed and is in such a better mood than if he's up early.

I know he's nearly 3 so knew this was coming, but I'm due with DS3 anytime in the next week or so and so this is seriously bad timing 😆 time to embrace rest time I guess!
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Nooo!! I'm dreading the day dd1 (3 on sat) drops hers. She does cope ok without it, and is up early and goes to bed later (8pm-530ish) but I'd rather that as I NEED the break during the day from her especially as I'm exhausted with 12 week old.
    Sorry girls but I'm gloating. My 5.5yo, 3.5yo and almost 4mth old are all napping now.

So I'm off to snooze too.

#they wake every morning at 5.30am so I insist they nap. Bedtime is still 7pm.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose&Aurelia&Hannah View Post
    Sorry girls but I'm gloating. My 5.5yo, 3.5yo and almost 4mth old are all napping now.

So I'm off to snooze too.

#they wake every morning at 5.30am so I insist they nap. Bedtime is still 7pm.
    Yeah see I tried it to see if he would sleep past 5.15 and low and behold, like magic (which in the past hadn't been the case). If he were still getting up early I'd be insisting.

And JR - he asks to go to bed for my mum :/ early to, but with me he whinges and fights it

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much pain. I've managed to hurt my back and sitting at a desk all day isn't helping. 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so unmotivated. Crappy night at work last night and I'm still knackered. Blergh.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am feeling so grateful for my DH. Had a shocker of a day, bit of a meltdown, so DH left work early and came home with flowers for me, then took DS outside to pay so I could rest. So lucky to have him ❤

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

harvs  (27-01-2016),TheGooch  (27-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am so bloated I look like I'm pregnant in the third trimester And I haven't even eaten dinner yet.

Time to lay off the Twisties I think