+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default BFP.. I hope! :)

Hi mummas

Returning to this site after a couple of years off it, my husband and I have been trying to conceive baby number 4 and final (yes I said that last time lol) since September last year, I think we should have bought shares in first response, I had that horrible urge to test like a crazy lady

Today I asked him for another test and he as usual rolled his eyes laughed and off he went and spent the $7 for a test lol

Well I was in shock to get a faint but surely there second line, I was holding it up to the sunlight and light globes to make sure I wasn't seeing things lol

last period I am 4 weeks tomorrow and due 5th October!

Good luck to all you other beautiful ladies I have a feeling there will be some due date sisters with me this month

Hubby doesn't want to tell ANYONE including our mothers- his has a giant mouth so everyone would know within an hour so it's prob for the best but it's only been half a day and I want to tell the world already lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lala101290 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have tried to post my photo of my test and it's saying I don't have permission

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congrats!

Congrats...such an awesome feeling / scary good! Also got a faint BFP (took 2 tests) with baby number 2 and also last haha! Looking like due date will be late October.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats!