Co-sleeping with 7 month old | Page 2 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. Guard rail seems to be the way to go. I just had a quick look online, they don't appear to be the full length of the bed. Knowing my DD she'd crawl around it, over it, you name it. Maybe co-sleeping just isn't going to work for us anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We've co slept with all our kids at various stages from birth to 5yo! They have NEVER EVER fallen out of the bed with me. By themselves yes- both older girls have fallen out of their beds as in big girl beds 1-3X.

I sleep on my side facing edge of bed with knees tucked. Baby sleeps in my arm that's under me and my hand is around their bum. Once over 8-9mths or crawling properly they go in the middle between dh and I but over the covers.

Whilst I sleep well with them I'm super aware of them. They move, change breathing or even just fart and I will wake check on them and pass back out immediately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We cosleep with our 18 mo dd. To make more space in the bed, we've taken one side off her cot and secured the cot to my side of our bed. She starts the night in the cot and then just moves between me and her cot as she desires. Having the far side still on the cot means I don't worry about her falling out.