+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there i looked into pgd in Thailand before trying a girl sway. 4 day cut off, dh and i took suppliments, avoided major diet no no's and dtd at least twice a day from end of period to 4 day cut off, shallow penetration, no orgasm for me, and toilet straight after. Sounds like fun lol. I do think 4 day cut off plus regular dtd to cut off made a difference. Also with the suppliments i guess they were aimed at changing the ph of my environment. Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz987 View Post
    I am thinking of going to the US for sperm spinning or microsort if we decide to have another one.... Has anyone else looked into this?
    So I looked into PGD in the US, not so much microsort although I do know that some clinics offer it in conjunction with IVF/PGD to increase your odds of getting XX embryo's. If you go to the US for sex selective IVF you are looking at out of pockets expenses of around $30k - that's for everything. Pretesting, scans, medication, clinic fees, flights, accommodation etc. I just couldn't afford it knowing I only had a 40% chance of it working first go (that's the odds for someone in their early 30s), if it was legal in Australia I would do it in a heartbeat. You can cycle in Thailand although they don't advertise it. The costs are significantly less, around $15k, although their success rates aren't as good as the HRC clinic in LA. If you have the money to spend and can travel easily then it's worth looking in to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only just started exploring the idea. I personally wouldn't do IVF just to conceive a particular gender child (I've got absolutely no problem with others doing so) however if I can increase my chances through microsort or the like I would certainly try that. We are in the US quite a bit so am thinking I may give it a go next year........ I think it only increases your chance to about 75% - 80% but like I said previously of we decide to have another baby I will delighted with a healthy baby and will not have any disappointment with another boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz987 View Post
    I've only just started exploring the idea. I personally wouldn't do IVF just to conceive a particular gender child (I've got absolutely no problem with others doing so) however if I can increase my chances through microsort or the like I would certainly try that. We are in the US quite a bit so am thinking I may give it a go next year........ I think it only increases your chance to about 75% - 80% but like I said previously of we decide to have another baby I will delighted with a healthy baby and will not have any disappointment with another boy.
    Faie enough. So say you do microsort, do you then have to do IUI? Is that how it works? just out of interest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gingerkat - yes from I what I have read you do IUI...... Doing IVF with PGD I think has 100% in regard to gender selection

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    @crt22, thus is everything you need to know, and it's all free
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html
    I can't seem to find where it says anything about timing for a boy sway?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yes that's cause I posted the link to the girl info. Here is the boy sway information: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/tryi...y-library.html
    Boy sway timing involves bd-ing several times in and around your fertile window, or DTD every second day from AF to O

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

crt22  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going ??

We didn't end up swaying the month we conceived. Just had our NT scan today. Opening my NIPT results tonight including the gender. excited is an understatement!!

Anyone else know their gender yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm 33 weeks so I'll know soon

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

crt22  (06-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    How is everyone going ??

We didn't end up swaying the month we conceived. Just had our NT scan today. Opening my NIPT results tonight including the gender. excited is an understatement!!

Anyone else know their gender yet?
    Tell us tell us tell us !! Lol