+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Mambo, this is the article she wrote about how Shettles theory of slow/fast sperm is disproven, with links to scientific journals that back her up
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/sway...m-y-sperm.html

Thanks
    Reviews
    @crt22, thus is everything you need to know, and it's all free
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...ete-index.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

crt22  (28-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are also free forums with loads of women that chat and ask questions (for free), and they post their sway successes/failures. The reason you can pay is if you want/need personalized coaching. Sometimes women have different issues (PCOS) which require a slight variation on the normal swaying diet. Anyway, I'm not here to "convert" anyone, I just know I wished I had found this info earlier, rather than using the shettles method unsuccessfully. I don't see why it should be dismissed so easily when other women are subscribing to InGender and eating that ridiculous diet and the moderators there aren't providing scientific evidence either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted this in another thread but I'll mention it here. I totally believe in the law attraction. I wrote this MONTHS ago well before we TTC. I used it as an affirmation and meditated on it for a long time. Well... I fell pregnant on my February cycle. Time will only tell if we get a girl. Timing wise we DTD 2-3 days out from O. But that was just how the chips fell with our social life that week. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458982196.971992.jpg EED 27 Nov 2016. My son keeps saying its a baby sister called Peaches LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=crt22;8430150]
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    FYI, have you ever visited It's hard to summarize because but to give you an example of what it looks like (we are swaying girl), my regime is this:
    - High carb, low protein, low fat, vegetarian diet with coffee and alcohol if you can. No good fats or animal fats if possible.
    - skip breakfast, and NO snacking between meals.
    - DTD at the first positive OPK - only one attempt is allowed in your fertile window. If you don't use OPKs then DTD every 4 days. Timing doesn't sway. This is one point that they stress. Its the amount of attempts that sway. The more attempts in your fertile period the more it sways boy.
    - take fibre supplements
    - do cardio exercise for 60 mins a day, 6 days a week (I'm not doing this is my sway, I just don't have the time) - do not do any weight training

I did almost the opposite to this and got my 2 girls lol. I would have breakfast, snack in between, BD everyday in fertile period, first time around I did weight training with exercise, and then second time around I didnt do much exercise at all..... still got my two DD's...

I think most of the time it really comes down to whats meant to be will be

I'm looking at more supplements and diet to gender sway....
    I agree.
    We get what you get . Yes we can try to increase our chances for the desired gender but theres always going to be a 50% chance either way 😅

Thanks
    Reviews
    Of course you get what you get. But this is a swaying chat thread, so obviously people are wanting to increase their chances of a particular gender beyond the 50% chance if they are reading this thread. I'm doing a light sway based on the principles outlined on the gender dreaming site. So I'm hoping to increase my chances somewhat of getting my desired gender. But if I get the opposite gender then I'm OK with that too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of going to the US for sperm spinning or microsort if we decide to have another one.... Has anyone else looked into this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz987 View Post
    I am thinking of going to the US for sperm spinning or microsort if we decide to have another one.... Has anyone else looked into this?
    Yes i did - was going to cost around $20k and then i realised even with ivf you're not guaranteed so we didn't proceed...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by crt22 View Post
    Yes i did - was going to cost around $20k and then i realised even with ivf you're not guaranteed so we didn't proceed...
    Was that just for treatment or your trip costs too? I thought it was about $2k per attempt. I wouldn't do IVF. Also I know it only increases your chances but I wouldn't be disappointed either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by xyz987 View Post
    Was that just for treatment or your trip costs too? I thought it was about $2k per attempt. I wouldn't do IVF. Also I know it only increases your chances but I wouldn't be disappointed either way.
    Maybe its different - what i was looking at was gender selection- pdr ?! That was $20k inc flights accommodation and treatment. ..