+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=GingerKat;8430118]FYI, have you ever visited It's hard to summarize because but to give you an example of what it looks like (we are swaying girl), my regime is this:
    - High carb, low protein, low fat, vegetarian diet with coffee and alcohol if you can. No good fats or animal fats if possible.
    - skip breakfast, and NO snacking between meals.
    - DTD at the first positive OPK - only one attempt is allowed in your fertile window. If you don't use OPKs then DTD every 4 days. Timing doesn't sway. This is one point that they stress. Its the amount of attempts that sway. The more attempts in your fertile period the more it sways boy.
    - take fibre supplements
    - do cardio exercise for 60 mins a day, 6 days a week (I'm not doing this is my sway, I just don't have the time) - do not do any weight training

I did almost the opposite to this and got my 2 girls lol. I would have breakfast, snack in between, BD everyday in fertile period, first time around I did weight training with exercise, and then second time around I didnt do much exercise at all..... still got my two DD's...

I think most of the time it really comes down to whats meant to be will be

I'm looking at more supplements and diet to gender sway....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Of course, swaying isnt foolproof! You can do everything right and get the opposite gender. All I'm saying is is that this website is based on recent science and research. Shettles is debunked now. I got two boys doing exactly what you did and you got girls, thats because there are many other factors than just diet that influences gender too. If you are unwell/sick around ovulation, that sways girl. If you drink lots of coffee and alcohol that sways girl, if you work nightshift that sways girl, smoking cigarettes sways girl, if you have a dominant controlling perfectionist personality that sways boy.... Anyway it's up to you if you want to read the stuff on the site you can make up your own mind, but i find it fascinating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're interested in reading about why timing perhaps doesn't sway at all, here is the link http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...le-timing.html

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I absolutely hope timing has very little to do with it as only having sex once (on OD) to get a boy is not maximising chances of pregnancy very well.

Whilst i agree it is all fascinating, i also think there is so much on the web that you really dont know what to believe anymore..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol I'm hoping timing has lots to do with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Lol I'm hoping timing has lots to do with it.
    Lol i did - and then after only one month of trying, im thinking, stuff it, we'll just BD everyday haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We only Bd day of o simply because of circumstances but we are hoping for a boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Timing has very little (if anything) to do with swaying because x and y sperm swim at the exact same speed. So seeing as though science has proven this, it is logical to wonder... why would timing sway? The concept that timing sways is based on the incorrect idea that x sperm is slower swimming. That's not to say that you can't get your boy from one attempt in your fertile period, but you would have increased your chances if you had had more than one attempt around O. If you have a boy-friendly lifestyle and diet that also increases your chances of getting your boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I know is I have heard a lot of first hand successful experiences of people following the shettles method , which is why we were looking into it. When it comes down to it I would be absolutely blessed to have a third healthy child- regardless of the gender. Realistically it is out of our hands, but I've heard great things about shettles, and it is super simple (timing) to implement , so it feels like the right strategy for us. Regardless of if it gives us a pink or blue 💙💗 I do find it interesting hearing other people's strategies as well though! Very interesting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

crt22  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure, you have to do whats right for you! A lot of people have so much trouble accepting Shettles is a load of bollocks because its so widely accepted and everyone knows someones that swayed using Shettles and was successful. Just trying to give some advice for those interested in the science behind swaying that is more updated than Shettles. For every person that has a Shettles success there is also many Shettles failures. Of course at the end of the day we want a healthy baby that's a given!