+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    It's so hard to actually pinpoint O- especially if you don't have a regular cycle, like I do.
    The girl swaying is super tricky. I'm hoping if we DTD every day until I get a positive OPK then that will leave at least 2 days before the egg is released. But then sometimes I get positive OPKs for two days ������

Fx for you!!
    Thank you! We shall wait and see I guess. Will be interesting to see what my BBT shows tomorrow morning. OPKs are a good idea. I wanted to use them this month but didn't get around to buying any. Good luck with your sway! Where are you in your cycle?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2016 Swaying chat!

Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Thank you! We shall wait and see I guess. Will be interesting to see what my BBT shows tomorrow morning. OPKs are a good idea. I wanted to use them this month but didn't get around to buying any. Good luck with your sway! Where are you in your cycle?
    Thanks. Cd19 but having irregular cycles still at the moment. I'm waiting to O, I keep getting faint second lines on the OPKs so it's like my body is trying to O but just isn't. I'm hoping it happens in the coming week. I'm sick of waiting.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully you ovulate soon! It's so hard waiting. I haven't ovulated yet either. My temps are still low and I have EWCM again today so fingers crossed it happens today or tomorrow which would give a 2-3 cutoff. I'd be stoked with that!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Hopefully you ovulate soon! It's so hard waiting. I haven't ovulated yet either. My temps are still low and I have EWCM again today so fingers crossed it happens today or tomorrow which would give a 2-3 cutoff. I'd be stoked with that!
    Do you have regular cycles?
    I've got a faint second line on OPK today but it's the darkest one so far this month, so fx it gets darker. Maybe a Valentine's Day conception for us eh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cycles are usually pretty regular. It does decide to go wacky every now and then though. It must be so frustrating having irregular cycles. How are you going with your OPKs? I had a temp dip yesterday morning and ovulation pain. Then a temp spike today so I'm pretty sure that I would have ovulated yesterday. That would give us a 3 day cutoff. Pretty happy with that! Now just to get through the next 2 weeks of waiting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Swaying ladies- I have a WWYD Q-

We are swaying pink, but my cycles have been crazy.
    I had 41 days and didn't ovulate, then 11 days of spotting which stopped two days ago. We DTD last night. This morning I had low fertility on the Digital OPK and by lunch time I'm at peak fertility.

We were going to do 3 day cut off to try to sway, but we have only DTD once, and so I'm concerned that it won't be enough.

Would you dtd tonight , even though O is supposed to happen tomorrow?

I don't want to wait another 60 days for our next chance. But we also want the best chances of having a girl.

Tia.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had 41 days and didn't ovulate, then 11 days of spotting which stopped two days ago. We DTD last night. This morning I had low fertility on the Digital OPK and by lunch time I'm at peak fertility.

We were going to do 3 day cut off to try to sway, but we have only DTD once, and so I'm concerned that it won't be enough.

I don't want to wait another 60 days for our next chance. But we also want the best chances of having a girl.

Tia.
    We ended up BD every day for a week and thats how we got our second girl lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Tia.
    FYI, have you ever visited www.genderdreaming.com?
    It's a science-based diet and exercise regime for swaying. It is having good results, and has totally debunked the Shettles method, which was based on fast/slow swimming sperm that we now know is not true. You'll have to have a read of the site to get a good understand of the premise behind the diet and what it actually involves because it's quite in depth, and for example conditions like PCOS and other autoimmune disorders require a slight variation to the diet because the idea behind swaying for a girl is that you are lowering your fertility. It's hard to summarize because but to give you an example of what it looks like (we are swaying girl), my regime is this:
    - High carb, low protein, low fat, vegetarian diet with coffee and alcohol if you can. No good fats or animal fats if possible.
    - skip breakfast, and NO snacking between meals.
    - DTD at the first positive OPK - only one attempt is allowed in your fertile window. If you don't use OPKs then DTD every 4 days. Timing doesn't sway. This is one point that they stress. Its the amount of attempts that sway. The more attempts in your fertile period the more it sways boy.
    - take fibre supplements
    - do cardio exercise for 60 mins a day, 6 days a week (I'm not doing this is my sway, I just don't have the time) - do not do any weight training

I know this is so opposite to Shettles so it takes some getting used to, but honestly it has great results. As I said, check the website out and have a read for yourself.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Tia.
    It would depend how important catching this cycle was to me. If I felt I could afford another few months gap between DD2 and next baby then yeah would wait. Gotta weigh up which is more important at the moment. Closer age gap or trying for a pink. Also seeing as you've fully weaned now there's nothing to say you'll have another long cycle. But I dtd the day before ovulation as I ovulate in the early mornings and had a girl with DD2

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Soon2be4 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    FYI, have you ever visited www.genderdreaming.com?
    It's a science-based diet and exercise regime for swaying. It is having good results, and has totally debunked the Shettles method, which was based on fast/slow swimming sperm that we now know is not true. You'll have to have a read of the site to get a good understand of the premise behind the diet and what it actually involves because it's quite in depth, and for example conditions like PCOS and other autoimmune disorders require a slight variation to the diet because the idea behind swaying for a girl is that you are lowering your fertility. It's hard to summarize because but to give you an example of what it looks like (we are swaying girl), my regime is this:
    - High carb, low protein, low fat, vegetarian diet with coffee and alcohol if you can. No good fats or animal fats if possible.
    - skip breakfast, and NO snacking between meals.
    - DTD at the first positive OPK - only one attempt is allowed in your fertile window. If you don't use OPKs then DTD every 4 days. Timing doesn't sway. This is one point that they stress. Its the amount of attempts that sway. The more attempts in your fertile period the more it sways boy.
    - take fibre supplements
    - do cardio exercise for 60 mins a day, 6 days a week (I'm not doing this is my sway, I just don't have the time) - do not do any weight training

I know this is so opposite to Shettles so it takes some getting used to, but honestly it has great results. As I said, check the website out and have a read for yourself.
    Thanks for the info, I'll have a read!

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2be4 View Post
    It would depend how important catching this cycle was to me. If I felt I could afford another few months gap between DD2 and next baby then yeah would wait. Gotta weigh up which is more important at the moment. Closer age gap or trying for a pink. Also seeing as you've fully weaned now there's nothing to say you'll have another long cycle. But I dtd the day before ovulation as I ovulate in the early mornings and had a girl with DD2
    I think that pink is more of a priority than age gap, especially considering this would be another Dec baby, so if we miss it there are plenty of pros.
    We will hold off DTD the next few days. Let's hope that the one time was enough

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (14-03-2016)