+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Glitter View Post
    Hi ladies. We are going to start TTC and are going to try sway for a boy, ill be happy with either but I hope we have a boy for DH. I have a 17 month old girl at the moment.
    Best of luck! My boys were conceived on the day of ovulation.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

crt22  (12-07-2016),Miss.Glitter  (16-07-2016)

Hi everyone,
    I have a 2yr son and have been thinking its probably time to start thinking about TTC again. I would love a girl but dont mind either way. Thinking of trying the Shettles method and changing my diet up a bit. Does anyone know whats a good time frame to start to change your diet before hand - I was thinking of trying to for about 3 months?? I charted for my son with a ovulation monitor and got pregnant first go but we DTD the day before and day after ovulation. Looking forward to seeing all the pink and blues

Similar Threads

1. TTC using Gender Swaying Techniques
    By MellyMumma in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 737
    Last Post: 07-07-2015, 16:26