+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    We swayed earlier in this thread for a girl (We have 3 Boys already) and thought I'd update on what we are having! I'm 24 weeks now and we are expecting....

.....A GIRL!!!

So amazed and excited! It can definitely happen after 3 boys!
    All the best to those swaying
    CONGRATS! My mum had 3 boys and then me, I was expecting the same but after how sick I've been I wouldn't have gone for a fourth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all 3 boys were DTD right on ovulation. On the day I had lots of EWCM. I didn't change my diet.

For our girl sway we did a 3 day cutoff before ovulation. I avoided red meat, potatoes, bananas and raw tomatoes. I increased my dairy intake and ate more strawberries and sweets. So I guess doing the opposite would help sway Boy!

Good luck with your Boy sway!
    Im trying to eat lots of red meat, potatoes and bananas lol

Thank you 👍👍

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crt22 For This Useful Post:

missymama  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    CONGRATS! My mum had 3 boys and then me, I was expecting the same but after how sick I've been I wouldn't have gone for a fourth.
    I actually know quite a few people who have had 3 boys then a girl, interesting! Did you find you were much sicker this time with a girl? I was bed ridden for 16 weeks, the worst I've ever had and needed to go on medication. I only had a little bit of ms with the boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For all 3 boys were DTD right on ovulation. On the day I had lots of EWCM. I didn't change my diet.

For our girl sway we did a 3 day cutoff before ovulation. I avoided red meat, potatoes, bananas and raw tomatoes. I increased my dairy intake and ate more strawberries and sweets. So I guess doing the opposite would help sway Boy!

Good luck with your Boy sway!
    Not eating meat is about one of the best ways to TTC a girl. It's well documented that vegetarians on average have more girls than boys compared to meat eaters. Congrats!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GingerKat For This Useful Post:

crt22  (08-07-2016),missymama  (08-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually know quite a few people who have had 3 boys then a girl, interesting! Did you find you were much sicker this time with a girl? I was bed ridden for 16 weeks, the worst I've ever had and needed to go on medication. I only had a little bit of ms with the boys.
    Yes, absolutely terrible MS this time, had none with my boys. I was trying not to get my hopes up these past 12 weeks, but deep down thought it must be a girl because I'm so sick this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two beautiful DDs but would love a boy! I've always been afraid to try and sway and try everything possible because of the fear that it won't work & I'll end up feeling more disappointed than if we left it to chance. Curious about those who have successfully swayed boy if anyone has any advice? Not totally sure if we'll even go for a third but toying with the idea! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lulupetal View Post
    I have two beautiful DDs but would love a boy! I've always been afraid to try and sway and try everything possible because of the fear that it won't work & I'll end up feeling more disappointed than if we left it to chance. Curious about those who have successfully swayed boy if anyone has any advice? Not totally sure if we'll even go for a third but toying with the idea! x
    Im the same ! Have two DDs and want to sway for a boy.

Have resigned to the idea though that if we do fall pregnant ill be happy with a healthy baby either way after experiencing a MMC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 2016 Swaying chat!

Quote Originally Posted by GingerKat View Post
    Not eating meat is about one of the best ways to TTC a girl. It's well documented that vegetarians on average have more girls than boys compared to meat eaters. Congrats!
    This is really interesting because the two other long term vegetarians I know have all boys, one has 2 one has 3 and I have 2. One of my siblings who are both vego has 2 boys. We always say vego's make boys hehe.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 08-07-2016 at 20:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    This is really interesting because the two other long term vegetarians I know have all boys, one has 2 one has 3 and I have 2. One of my siblings who are both vego has 2 boys. We always say vego's make boys hehe.
    Oh wow that's pretty amazing! I guess that's exactly the reason why scientists need to have big sample sizes when they do experiments. I only know 2 vegetarians, one has a girl and the other has two boys and one girl. The theory of why more veggos have girls is because of the decreased levels of protein they consume.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. We are going to start TTC and are going to try sway for a boy, ill be happy with either but I hope we have a boy for DH. I have a 17 month old girl at the moment.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (12-07-2016)