+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2016 Swaying chat!

Hi everyone,
    I'll compile a list with names, test/ultrasound dates and what you're swaying for too But we can also just use this for chatter / help / advice as well!

For those swaying BOY, try this LINK

For those swaying GIRL, try this LINK

GOOD LUCK!

Pre- TTC:
    Soon2be4: going to start swaying Boy
    tootsiegirl: going to start swaying Boy
    Sandgroper: will start swaying boy July onwards.

TTC:
    SandGroper: swaying boy - currently TTC, test date 10th Feb BFN
    Cherry18Bloss: Swaying Girl Currently TTC BFN
    Lovemysons: Swaying Girl - Currently TTC, test date 17th March
    Lilac07: swaying Girl - Currently TTC
    missymama: swaying girl - currently TTC, test date 21st Feb :BFP: !!!

UTD!
    Mamasupial: Swayed Boy - due 21st August
    Boys boys boys: (sorta!) swayed Girl - Due 3rd September
    Last edited by SandGroper; 21-02-2016 at 11:33.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (26-01-2016),Lovemysons  (26-01-2016),missymama  (07-02-2016),tootsiegirl  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi @SandGroper 💜
    we are sorta TTC #3 💗💗💗
    using 3 day cutoff and I conveniently take magnesium and Calcium already and I ready these are good for sway. DH always uses frequent release so hoping that helps
    I got +ve opk on 20/1 so hoping I od on 22nd probs start hpt 1/2
    tww wait sucks we only DTD once in when I got 1st decent line on opk not quite pos I really don't know if it will be enough.
    I feel bad for swaying gender but I have my reasons we have high incidence of asd in DH side in family I have a boy who has asd and a girl NT. I just want to lessen my chances
    I feel really guilty about it. but my son is just on the spectrum so we are lucky I don't know how I would cope with a severely autistic child like my SIL. (she deserves a medal everyday)
    💗
    anyways that's my sway story.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2016 Swaying chat!

Thanks for making the thread Sandgroper.
    We are TTC #3, trying to sway for a girl, using parts of shettles , DTD 3 ++ days prior to O, I've only had one 'normal' cycle post DS2 (13months old) and that was Jan so I'm hoping my body is reset and ready to cooperate.
    I actually don't have any guilt over swaying- I figure whichever baby implants is the one we are meant to have. Be it female or male we will love it unconditionally, but it can't hurt to try.

HPT will be 16/02 at 12 DPO
    Trying to figure out how to pinpoint ovulation, I'm thinking I O about 48 hours after solid smiley so will DTD the night of flashy and not DTD night of solid, so hopefully that is 72 hrs before o. Good luck everyone !
    Will be excited to see gender results.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (26-01-2016),Soon2be4  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    We dtd day of o. I'd love a boy. I'm due the 21st of August.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I feel guilty because I already have 1 of each which is a blessing
    But my pref is girl, same for DH. If we do fall pregnant we won't be finding out the gender I will be kicking it old school and I won't mind either way if my bubs is healthy and happy.
    Does anyone here follow the moon cycle (new moon, full moon)
    Chinese gender calendar ( even though there are lots of variables like Chinese age, lunar month)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry18Bloss View Post
    I guess I feel guilty because I already have 1 of each which is a blessing
    But my pref is girl, same for DH. If we do fall pregnant we won't be finding out the gender I will be kicking it old school and I won't mind either way if my bubs is healthy and happy.
    Does anyone here follow the moon cycle (new moon, full moon)
    Chinese gender calendar ( even though there are lots of variables like Chinese age, lunar month)
    Completely understand your reasoning hon.
    The Chinese gender calendar was wrong for both of my boys.

We found out with number 1 but didn't with number 2. I think with number 3 we will find out but not tell the world.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell pregnant unexpectedly 4 days out from ovulation, I have 3 boys already so am very curious to see if this one is a boy or a girl. We conceived previously by dtd on O day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I fell pregnant unexpectedly 4 days out from ovulation, I have 3 boys already so am very curious to see if this one is a boy or a girl. We conceived previously by dtd on O day. I'm due 3rd September 2016.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'd like to join! We aren't ttc yet but will be swaying for 💙💙💙 we were going to start trying this month but decided to hold off as both aren't feeling reading. We have 2 girls just turned 2 and 1 this weekend. I have no idea about methods other than timing which is what we would try. Both my girls were conceived the day before ovulation. We have high chance of girls as my dh works around a lot of radios etc. anyhow happy for any info of what I should be doing to sway for a blue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! We are about to start ttc and we'd like another boy...I think, lol. Tbh, I'll. Probably be ecstatic either way. I've never heard of any of the methods mentioned other than timing of course so if. Any of you have the time id. love it if you could explain a bit more