+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love the wipes, they're not overly thick but they don't tear. I've brought 6 packs of newborn nappies ($5 for 24) but Ds is still too little to try them, maybe next week, I'll let you know what I think. I use the larger ones and nappy pants for Dd and they're great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies greatly appreciated. We where given 7 boxes of huggies newborn at our baby shower but I've heard about the Aldi products so it's good to get reviews from mums when the huggies run out. Bubs coming in 28 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babybeeno1 View Post
    @sunnygirl79 what are the nappies like
    I really really like them. We still use huggies overnight because I refuse to change nappies overnight unless there is poo (and the huggies are more absorbent). But I use Aldi during the day, they fit better IMO and are perfectly fine if your changing them every few hours. So much cheaper, I used to go to Aldi just for nappies until I discovered Moser Roth (chocolate)!.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

babybeeno1  (12-06-2016),Wise Enough  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thank you ladies greatly appreciated. We where given 7 boxes of huggies newborn at our baby shower but I've heard about the Aldi products so it's good to get reviews from mums when the huggies run out. Bubs coming in 28 days
    Wow 7 boxes!! Hope your Bub isn't big as they usually grow out of the newborn size pretty fast! At least you don't need to buy any for a while 😂

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl79 View Post
    Wow 7 boxes!! Hope your Bub isn't big as they usually grow out of the newborn size pretty fast! At least you don't need to buy any for a while
    Definately won't grow out. Having a c-Sec at 37wks and with my son although 9 yrs ago he was in newborn for nearly 2 months. I have long skinny babies with literally no fat on them. I'm 6ft and DH is 6ft7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definately won't grow out. Having a c-Sec at 37wks and with my son although 9 yrs ago he was in newborn for nearly 2 months. I have long skinny babies with literally no fat on them. I'm 6ft and DH is 6ft7.
    My DD was 39 weeks CS and lasted a week in them. And that was a push .

I hit up Coles and woollies for the specials using the catalogues to see what's on sale. Then buy the rest at Aldi. Great for pantry staples.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    All 4 of mine were still in newborns at 3 months of age

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think most babies outgrow them within 2 months, not all of course. Both my boys were on the skinnier side but big wetters and I found the infant size held a lot more fluid so changed them up as soon as possible! Also we bought jumbo boxes from BB 160 nappies lasts us 3-4 weeks so I only ever needed 2-3 boxes before I could put them in a bigger size.

I am pretty sure we are only up to box 5 at 14 weeks, a newborn nappy I would need to change every 20 mins 😂.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huggies newborn are tiny compared to Aldi.

When DD was born all nappies were way too big except huggies we could fold over and it fit well enough.

DD is 9 weeks and huggies is waaaaay too small (she has a plumbers crack) but aldi still fits. We have moved to infant due to it holding more wee though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I get to the stage where bubs outgrows faster then No1 I'll just go to Coles and swap them over for the next size