+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I ducked in to Aldi for the first time in weeks yesterday to pick up some of the PJ's for DS2. My sister sent me a pair for him last year and I was really impressed with them. Hoping they are just as good this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got back from Aldi and picked up PJs for the whole family for winter. Plus a dressing gown for me and socks for DS. The pjs are cotton which is great.
    Also got some Easter stuff and general groceries ( ok a whole trolley full).
    It was pretty busy but thankfully they had a few registers going at the same time.
    So that's Easter shopping done. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    I ducked in to Aldi for the first time in weeks yesterday to pick up some of the PJ's for DS2. My sister sent me a pair for him last year and I was really impressed with them. Hoping they are just as good this year.
    I've bought them for 2/3 years and always loved them

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (24-03-2016),MyDino  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The PJ's have come up beautifully in the wash, so soft. I bought two sizes larger though so I can put them in the dryer. I learnt my lesson last winter (my first ACT winter) that you can't rely on line drying down here!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    The PJ's have come up beautifully in the wash, so soft. I bought two sizes larger though so I can put them in the dryer. I learnt my lesson last winter (my first ACT winter) that you can't rely on line drying down here!
    My kids wore them to day care today 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol they are certainly very comfy looking. It's a shame they don't make an adult version - or do they and I haven't seen it as a new to Aldi shopper??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think they're the same. I'm larger size so haven't looked too close, though I do have an amazing dressing gown from there that's so snug

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (30-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got some of the kids pjs they are great for $9.99

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a new Aldi in our area too, havent shopped there for years as usually shop at Coles or Woolies. Did a shop at Aldi a few weeks ago and we have been impressed with quite a few of their products so far. The stroganoff sauce is so good, the chocolate chip biscuits and choc mint biscuits are great, laundry powder has been fine, our cat loves the tinned jelly meat, the light/skim milk is great, the calamari rings taste so much better than the brands woolies sell, love the crumb on them!, toilet paper is better quality for the price than what you would get elsewhere for the same price, the multi pack of mini chips have been yum, sour cream flavour especially, hubby got the wraps for work and raved about them, the cheese is yummy, better than woolies homebrand, hubby loves their frozen lasagnes, frozen veges are soo good, their fresh vege and fruit has been really good at our store, barbecue chicken kebabs were nice, loved the fresh whole chicken and chicken breast.
    We only have only had to grab a couple of things from Coles or Woolies and have found we have been able to get a lot more food for way less $$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'll bump this thread up.....

Tried Aldi the other day, just went in to have a quick look. $97 and some odd cents later.
    Some items were cheaper, the washing powder, oh boy, it's very strong in scent, my house still smells of it and it's not even opened up.

Purchased the Greek style yogurt...we were disappointed, but I'm guessing it's a hit and miss until you find what you like. I will go,over the thread and see what others suggests.