Positive Social Inductions. | Page 4 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TableDancer View Post
    I have had an induction with my fourth for similar reasons, I'd had shoulder dystopia with my second, a fast labour with my third, lost a bit of blood with my third but not a PPH amount, lived 40 minutes away from the hospital.
    The actual induction and birth was my easiest yet and I lost the least amount of blood out of all 4. The induction started with gel to get bubs head to move down then the next day my waters were broken. DD arrived 25 minutes later.
    I was through the public system and the OB wanted to induce me between 38-39 weeks due to the shoulder dystopia I didn't have to ask
    Oh this gives me so much hope
    Thank you so much for replying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kezty View Post
    Oh this gives me so much hope
    Thank you so much for replying!
    No problem, PM me if you have any questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I had one for #3. DS1 was an induction at 38+3 after I started bleeding, DS2 was a spontaneous birth at 38 which was all over in less than four hours from first twinge, so with DD we decided on an induction at 38+3. I had GD so didn't want to go over, and DS2's birthday was close and I didn't want them sharing a birthday.

It went really well. Not as easy as my spontaneous birth and took a bit longer than we expected, but it was great. Waters broken at 9am, I requested synto at 11.30am to get things moving. DD was a bit stubborn and didn't want to join us so despite strong and regular contractions I stayed at 3cm from 11.30 until 3.30 and at that point I had a shot of pethidine. DD arrived 90 minutes later with only two pushes.

Out of my three births I felt the best and recovery was a breeze.

Good luck!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamilicious For This Useful Post:

kezty  (26-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would really like to thank the ladies that have replied.
    I have been in inner turmoil ever since I discovered an induction may be possible.
    You have all given me the confidence to go to my dr confident that I won't be asking for an impossible ask.
    As most researching induction, I was terrified of the cascade of intervention and every other horror story out there. It was very difficult to find any info on situations such as mine.

Again I thank you with all my being for helping me and telling me your stories.