+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Budapest for me, but for the kids Venice. I had friends come back from Venice recently and they said it was fantastic for the kids provided they love boat rides. Lots and lots of travelling by boat.

But I love Budapest. I would love to go there again (I'm so jealous you have this choice OP :-) ) and have such fond memories. But I'm not sure there's much for kids.

Whatever you decide I'm sure you're going to love it. They're both such fascinating cities.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone seems pretty mixed and like we will have a good time no matter where we go. I think Budapest is winning out for this trip. I would ideally like to do all of Italy so originally had crossed it out BUT then I got worried that we may never get back there and I would never see any of Italy. When I first started planning this trip Turkey was my no.2 wanting to go to as I have always wanted to go. Last week I finally gave in on it as it just cost to much and added another flight so hopefully I can get back over there when the kids are bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Screw them both and go to Iceland

Thanks
    Reviews
    Iceland was on my list for a long time until I did more research and found that Dec/ Jan prob wasn't the best month to go. It looks amazing though. It will be on my hopefully Turkey, Italy and Iceland trip in the summer