+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bad psychic reading help!

for a while now I've seriously been considering having a third baby, a part of me would so love a daughter but I know that's not a good enough reason and my minds been spinning, anyway me and my mum were out for lunch the other day and for a laugh we saw a psychic, (separately) she said so many true things about myself and family She also said someone I know will have a miscarriage. I asked her if I would have anymore children and she just said possibly and that she had three daughters. When mum had hers done I asked her what was said as I knew mum was going to ask about further grandkids!, she said that if we were to have a third she sees it as having some sort of mental health or disability but she wouldn't say anymore! Part of me thinks it's a load of crap but now I think if someone I know does lose their baby then is there some truth in it? What you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I think psychic readings should be taken as entertainment only. By no means should you live your life accordingly. If you and your dh want another bub, then go for it. Don't let a stranger you know nothing about make your decisions for you.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (22-01-2016),Mum of 2 munchkins  (22-01-2016),ttc1981  (22-01-2016)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would not put too much strength in what a psychic has said. what they say about the future is never certain, and every good psychic will admit that is true. do what you feel is right for you and your situation. marie.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

Mum of 2 munchkins  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually phoned her today as I've been so upset. She said that the third baby will definitely be very different to my other children, a skin and learning disorder, hospital visits etc. she said it could be genetic? I can't get these comments out of my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Bad psychic reading help!

I went and saw a psychic for the first time on Monday and the first thing she told me was that although she has channels - the future is not set and things can change it... They only see it at that very minute...

Skin problems and learning problems are very broad as well. Eczema??? I have dyslexia which I have had since I was young. I'd like to think if My mum knew she still would have had me 😉

A psychic told my mum when I was pregnant that my DD was going to be a boy.... Was really quite sure of it if I remember lol. Definitely a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping she meant eczema but she went on to say possibly a genetic problem, if I decide to go ahead with the pregnancy be aware of my age (35) take folate, a learning disability so I was thinking Down's syndrome but she says she can't see what specifically it is! Arrgh wish I'd never seen her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What is it with these psychics lately? They all seem to love to tell the bad stuff.
    This wasn't how it used to be.
    I went to one a couple of years ago who told me some devastating news, not concerning me directly but very close to home.
    I chose to ignore it and not give any weight to the words by repeating them to anyone.
    All the markers that were to lead up to this event were, one by one, disappearing.
    She also told me things aren't set in stone and we have choices and things change BUT she was adamant this event would happen.
    It never did.
    Anyway.
    I don't know how you will forget those words because it was hard for me to hear them concerning a family member, I'd be beside myself if they were for me.
    But if you're thinking of having another child then you'll need to fond a way.

Have you Googled her to see what other people think of her readings?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wouldn't put any stock in anything a psychic says. They're entertaining, but that's about it.

Even if someone you know does have a miscarriage, it would be a coincidence, not proof of her so-called power.

I have to say, I am interested in the whole thing, though and would get a reading if I came across the opportunity, but I would be skeptical.

You should do research on cold readings.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    What is it with these psychics lately? They all seem to love to tell the bad stuff.
    This wasn't how it used to be.
    I went to one a couple of years ago who told me some devastating news, not concerning me directly but very close to home.
    I chose to ignore it and not give any weight to the words by repeating them to anyone.
    All the markers that were to lead up to this event were, one by one, disappearing.
    She also told me things aren't set in stone and we have choices and things change BUT she was adamant this event would happen.
    It never did.
    Anyway.
    I don't know how you will forget those words because it was hard for me to hear them concerning a family member, I'd be beside myself if they were for me.
    But if you're thinking of having another child then you'll need to fond a way.

Have you Googled her to see what other people think of her readings?

Apparently she's good and Is in a small town. She has three daughters and the last one was born with a rare disorder and deaf, she said that if someone had told her before she was pregnant how different her child was going to be then her decision to have a third would have been very different, so I feel like it's a warning?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum of 2 munchkins For This Useful Post:

Phony  (22-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry but she is so out of line peddling fear and lies like that. Please don't base decisions about your family on the random guesses of a so-called psychic. If you want another baby and so does your partner then go for it. If you have concerns about complications then speak to a doctor about them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rusty22 For This Useful Post: