+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    13 Dpo and still having negatives but still waiting for AF.

I know I'm not pregnant but I've never had such a long LP in years.... My body keeps throwing something at me every month that I have to figure out... Oh well will wait for the witch and head over to March on CD1.

Hopefully she doesn't wait too much longer as I really want to just move on and start a new cycle πŸ™„

Congrats to all the BFPs and sorry for any BFN's - hopefully March is our month.

Good luck for anyone left to test πŸ‘

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is now 2 days late. BFN on IC and digi. Haven't used frer as didn't have any in the house and can't justify buying them when I'm testing neg on other tests.

I have no idea what's going on, another unsuccessful month. What annoys me the most is AF being late for no reason. AF is always, always on time. So frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babymamatobe I am in the same boat. I am 14 DPO and have only ever gone past 12dpo 3 times in my history of tracking... And that was 3 pregnancies.... I don't even feel like AF is in her way an I normally get a bit of pain/cramps 1-2 days before her arrival.

I also don't have any first response left and they are too expensive for me to waste one.... What's making it worse is my IC's are giving off this shadow over the test line like below

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456523508.058810.jpg

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456523532.777887.jpg

The only thing I can think of is I did acupuncture for the first time this cycle.

Fingers crossed we both get answers soon ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    AF is now 2 days late. BFN on IC and digi. Haven't used frer as didn't have any in the house and can't justify buying them when I'm testing neg on other tests.

I have no idea what's going on, another unsuccessful month. What annoys me the most is AF being late for no reason. AF is always, always on time. So frustrating.
    I'm currently 4.3 weeks pregnant and still getting bfn on ic but strong lines on first response/confirm test. Might be too early to test with a digi?? Good luck, hope you have an answer soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    @babymamatobe I am in the same boat. I am 14 DPO and have only ever gone past 12dpo 3 times in my history of tracking... And that was 3 pregnancies.... I don't even feel like AF is in her way an I normally get a bit of pain/cramps 1-2 days before her arrival.

I also don't have any first response left and they are too expensive for me to waste one.... What's making it worse is my IC's are giving off this shadow over the test line like below

Attachment 78817

Attachment 78818

The only thing I can think of is I did acupuncture for the first time this cycle.

Fingers crossed we both get answers soon ☺️
    I have the same ic and they are still giving me bfn! Have you noticed all the little dents on the test strip?? I'm wondering if they are a dodgy batch?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

@lisa1986 that's interesting you are still getting BFNs on these tests.

I used my last FRER on 11dpo and decided not to use another one unless my ICs showed me something promising. Maybe will get another pack of FRER today and just use one to get an answer either way...

I know what you mean about the indents... I threw a bunch of strips away that had indents over the test area....I am only using the ones that have indents around the area. Might throw them all away and buy another brand cause the OPKs were showing negative when two other brands and fertility friend confirmed I was ovulating πŸ€”

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I'll be the last to test.. I'll be 10dpo tomorrow. It feels like I've been waiting FOREVER!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (27-02-2016),Chyna  (01-03-2016),missymama  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    I'm currently 4.3 weeks pregnant and still getting bfn on ic but strong lines on first response/confirm test. Might be too early to test with a digi?? Good luck, hope you have an answer soon!
    I'm really hoping it's just too early or I'm not using the right tests. I'll give it one more day then I will buy some frer and hopefully, fingers crossed there's a second line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck babymamatobe and witherwings.

I'm out AF just showed up 😞

Will head over to March and try again πŸ˜€

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (27-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Good luck babymamatobe and witherwings.

I'm out AF just showed up 😞

Will head over to March and try again πŸ˜€
    Thanks Hun, sorry about AF showing up! I might be joining you in the march chat before long..