+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    Sorry to stick my head back in but I poas yesterday afternoon to be sure before my mammogram of my pregnancy status...it came back positive! (I am 11 dpo I think) however did a test with fmu today and I think there is a extremely faint line there. It is so much lighter in fact if you didn't know what you were looking for you'd think it was negative. My point is has anyone else had this? A + in the afternoon with a - the following morning? I used FRER too.
    Yup, happened to me. I tend to get stronger lines in the afternoon. I actually got a positive on a confirm test before my frer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Yup, happened to me. I tend to get stronger lines in the afternoon. I actually got a positive on a confirm test before my frer.
    Ok...thanks @lisa1986. I don't test before my period is due as a general rule! With my 2 children I got my bfp's after af due, so got nice strong lines anytime of the day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    The difference a day can make. Yesterday mornings test I could hardly see a line, today's test shows a clear line. Feeling much more positive now. Fingers crossed this one sticks.

Has anyone booked in to see their Dr yet??

Good luck to any one left to test!!!
    Congratulations!!!!!! That is an awesome line!
    I haven't booked into see a GP yet but will probably make an appointment for next week sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I can't stop thinking about babies tonight, specifically having another baby of our own. I went through my daughters baby clothes last night, looking for swaddles for my sister and her tiny clothes made me so clucky. I think because I tested tonight (stupidly, I think I only ovulated a week ago!) and it was a BFN, I feel like this is never going to happen for us. My daughter is having a sleepover with her cousin so maybe I'm just missing her. Lucky it's the end of the day, time to go to sleep so I can wake up fresh tomorrow. Might even take advantage of not having to drop my daughter off before work and go for an early morning walk :-)
    Looking at my kids newborn clothes always makes super clucky. Hope you are feeling better today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

I am 2 days late for AF had bad cramping negative test yesterday morning. Nausea and stretchy CM

What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default February 2016 TTC

No AF as of yet. Yay. Still going to wait until tomorrow to test. Fingers crossed.

Edit: no pre AF symptoms either. Would usually have sore bbs and occasional cramps the two days before AF. no sign is a good sign, right?
    Last edited by babymummatobe; 25-02-2016 at 10:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @lisa1986!!!!!!!

And huge congrats to everyone else with a BFP!!! Been getting over food poisoning so haven't been able to keep up.

Pretty sure we're out. Got a BFN at 11dpo. Tested again this morning at 13dpo and even though I thought I saw a faint line, pretty sure it was my eyes tricking me. So I'll hang tight till AF shows up.
    DH and I have decided we will try in March as it will give us an EDD of early Dec, then we'll skip April and go onto May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

And huge congrats to everyone else with a BFP!!! Been getting over food poisoning so haven't been able to keep up.

Pretty sure we're out. Got a BFN at 11dpo. Tested again this morning at 13dpo and even though I thought I saw a faint line, pretty sure it was my eyes tricking me. So I'll hang tight till AF shows up.
    DH and I have decided we will try in March as it will give us an EDD of early Dec, then we'll skip April and go onto May.
    Fingers crossed for that sneaky second line!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac07 View Post

Hope your feeling better food poisoning is gorrible ang fx for that 2nd line. I did that monday and im sure my eyes were messing with me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Lilac07  (29-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning right on time. This was my 8th cycle. Going to have an ultrasound on Monday to see what's going on there and hopefully get some answers. Congrats to those who got there BFP's this month. Sorry to those with BFN and chems. It sucks, hey!! I'll be heading over to March now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    AF arrived this morning right on time. This was my 8th cycle. Going to have an ultrasound on Monday to see what's going on there and hopefully get some answers. Congrats to those who got there BFP's this month. Sorry to those with BFN and chems. It sucks, hey!! I'll be heading over to March now.
    Sorry to hear, see you in March X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (26-02-2016)