+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just done a frer, and got the faintest squint line! Thinking I ovulated later than first thought. Tried to get a photo, but don't think I can pick it up. Still not 100% convinced, so will wait and see what happens over the next few days....
    Attached Images

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-02-2016),HeavenBlue  (22-02-2016),Lovemysons  (22-02-2016),mmaf  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Just done a frer, and got the faintest squint line! Thinking I ovulated later than first thought. Tried to get a photo, but don't think I can pick it up. Still not 100% convinced, so will wait and see what happens over the next few days....
    I can see a faint line! For it to show up without FMU is great! I think it will be much darker when you test next with FMU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    O pains - yay finally o'ing - albeit late! Cd18

Not yay to the pains though

Bd again tonight, fingers crossed! Tomorrow begins the tww!
    Woohoo! Go catch that egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can see it too congrats!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

lisa1986  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Woohoo! Go catch that egg!
    Hehe thanks I plan on it!! Trying to get 4.5 year old to bed as we speak lol!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

missymama  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    I can see a faint line! For it to show up without FMU is great! I think it will be much darker when you test next with FMU.
    I'm going to wait a couple more days and retest with fmu. I have wasted so many test in the last week, think I should invest shares in first response 😂

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (22-02-2016),missymama  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can see the start of a line. Has Colour at the top. Fx it gets darker

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weird question; but has anyone ever had any experience with their pets behaviour changing when becoming pregnant, perhaps even before you knew you were pregnant?

I ask because my DF and I have had our cat around two months, she is quite content and doesn't like to be touched unless she comes up to you which is very rare. She's a more "feed me and leave me alone" kind of cat.
    The past few days she has followed me around from the minute I get out of bed. She will sit at my feet while I go to the toilet and can't get enough of me. just now she is rubbing up to my belly and purring like crazy. Strange cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So BFN this morning at 10dpo and temp is down a bit more so I'm thinking this is not my month.

I just don't understand how I can get pregnant 3 times - relatively easily and then just can't anymore 😞

Every month I get further and further from my little bean... I'm pretty heartbroken and I just don't know what else to do...