+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    OMG!!!

Attachment 78644

i'm in shock! I wasn't expecting it this month as I had no symptoms at all! 2 days ago I got a BFN! We swayed using Shettles with a 3-4 day cutoff.
    Best Birthday present ever!!!!!!
    Wahoo! Congrats lovely!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies, ill hang around here, but have also moved to march, will now test 3rd march.

Hopefully I see a few more bfp in feb!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I ovulated last Saturday as well so 8dpo and negative this morning but is definitely too early for it to be a definite positive or negative!!!

When are you testing again?
    I'm trying to hold out until Tuesday to test. The urge to test is killing me aahhh! When will you test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due on Thursday, am holding off to test until Friday if AF is a no show.
    Not sure how I'm feeling this month, in previous months I could have sworn I felt implantation symptoms and other symptoms, however this month I've felt nothing at all. Hmmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love seeing those great two lines. Congrats to the lucky ladies. Af due Around 28th testing Friday this week. I was silly and tested this morning. Waaaaaay too early of course it was bfn. Feeling really hopeful, this month we started using preseed. Had a few days of cramping and feeling super tired. Keeping my fingers crossed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh So Ready! For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF and now day 14 😕 slightly crampy and some brown CM when I wipe but nothing at all like normal AF. Bbs were slightly tender yesterday AM but not today. Still queasy and exhausted, peeing loads and feeling bloated. Going doctor tomorrow IF it's a different doctor. Not confident at all with this new doctor we got, he doesn't seem very interested in finding out what's up or doing any more tests etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    9DPO here. AF due on Friday by just like Babymummatobe not feeling anything at all this cycle. All is very calm. When I conceived my daughter and chemicals I had lots of cramps and twinges. Not looking good so I probably won't waste a test unless AF doesn't show Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Still no AF and now day 14 😕 slightly crampy and some brown CM when I wipe but nothing at all like normal AF. Bbs were slightly tender yesterday AM but not today. Still queasy and exhausted, peeing loads and feeling bloated. Going doctor tomorrow IF it's a different doctor. Not confident at all with this new doctor we got, he doesn't seem very interested in finding out what's up or doing any more tests etc
    Sounds like you're pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Exactly what I thought but HPT were all BFN and bloods as well! *I* think I'm pregnant but nobody else seems to believe me when I say I feel like I am 'because I've never been pregnant before'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    I'm trying to hold out until Tuesday to test. The urge to test is killing me aahhh! When will you test?
    Im going to hold out to Tuesday as well I hope 😬

Not feeling much of anything except a pulling pain just next to my undie line... Don't think I've had it before but then again I have had 1 1/2 years of TTC and every cycle something 'new' happens that gets my hopes up...

Good luck on Tuesday hope we get to be pregnancy buddies 😀

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (21-02-2016)