+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm out

Why hello witch 😕 all the best to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    So blood test came back negative.
    What other reason would I be 12 days late with no signs of AF and feeling queasy
    Have you been stressed or run down / unwell or exercising a lot? I know all of these could delay AF, and I guess other symptoms could be coincidences... But it is very weird!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Have the medical people/your doc given you any reasons why you could be so late? This is so weird I understand how frustrated you must be!?! Surely they must have provided you with SOME possible explanations? I haven't heard this before, interested to know, I hope you find out soon! X
    Nope all he said was it could be hormonal but IMO he didn't seem too worried about finding out either way. Last appt of the day he was keen to get on the plane and go 😕

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Have you been stressed or run down / unwell or exercising a lot? I know all of these could delay AF, and I guess other symptoms could be coincidences... But it is very weird!!!
    I haven't been stressed or sick or anything, I'm only 27 and had zero issues in the past with hormones or anything. I've not been on any contraceptive ever and no medications. Diet and lifestyle hasn't changed in over a year. There's literally no explanation for this.

I'm 12 days late and have a regular cycle. No repro issues, no previous pregnancies. No medications or contraceptives. I don't have a highly stressful life or job, and had no recent stressors pop up. I'm not super active but I do have 2 horses and my OH has one so I'm out looking after then each day. I don't work a huge amount of hours, been doing about 15-20 per week mainly cleaning at the moment.
    I've been queasy for the last week, had daily nosebleeds the week I was due and had a pinching feeling when I stand and move around. I've been super tired, even after only being up a couple hours. I've been bloated as well. Bbs are bigger and the veins in my chest are darker and more pronounced. I KNOW I ovulated around the 20th of Jan because I felt it and had the EWCM and tender bbs and lower back which is all like clockwork.

I just feel different, and I don't believe the test at all. One thing that made me suss was that it only tested for BHCG and I know some women produce a different type. My mum is adamant that blood tests never get it wrong by a quick Google search proves her wrong (not that she will admit it lol) as the first one to come up was a forum post answering the same question I had saying 'my negative blood test is sitting in the lounge room watching spongebob' so I KNOW they don't always pick it up.

I have decided I won't be going to Perth for my MRI as I don't want to A) drive 10 hours to get a blood test come up positive or B) have it and risk the possible bubble. I'm going to get some HPTs tomorrow if I can, and get more bloods done next week if AF doesn't show (which I honestly don't think it will).

ETA I have also been waking up in early hours of the morning absolutely busting for a wee, and that NEVER happens. I've always been able to sleep right through to my alarm (whatever time it's set for) and go when I wake up, and I haven't increased my liquid intake. I swear I'm peeing out double what I'm drinking haha.
    ALSO there has been a kind of tight stretchy feeling in my lower abdo just above my pubic bone and from hip to hip nearly. It's the same spot I get cramps when I have AF but not painful or uncomfortable at all, just feels like my cat is laying on my stomach sort of? Occasional twinge next to pubic bone but again, not painful just like I've been poked. AF was due Feb 5th

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckyChook For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    I haven't been stressed or sick or anything, I'm only 27 and had zero issues in the past with hormones or anything. I've not been on any contraceptive ever and no medications. Diet and lifestyle hasn't changed in over a year. There's literally no explanation for this.

I'm 12 days late and have a regular cycle. No repro issues, no previous pregnancies. No medications or contraceptives. I don't have a highly stressful life or job, and had no recent stressors pop up. I'm not super active but I do have 2 horses and my OH has one so I'm out looking after then each day. I don't work a huge amount of hours, been doing about 15-20 per week mainly cleaning at the moment.
    I've been queasy for the last week, had daily nosebleeds the week I was due and had a pinching feeling when I stand and move around. I've been super tired, even after only being up a couple hours. I've been bloated as well. Bbs are bigger and the veins in my chest are darker and more pronounced. I KNOW I ovulated around the 20th of Jan because I felt it and had the EWCM and tender bbs and lower back which is all like clockwork.

I just feel different, and I don't believe the test at all. One thing that made me suss was that it only tested for BHCG and I know some women produce a different type. My mum is adamant that blood tests never get it wrong by a quick Google search proves her wrong (not that she will admit it lol) as the first one to come up was a forum post answering the same question I had saying 'my negative blood test is sitting in the lounge room watching spongebob' so I KNOW they don't always pick it up.

I have decided I won't be going to Perth for my MRI as I don't want to A) drive 10 hours to get a blood test come up positive or B) have it and risk the possible bubble. I'm going to get some HPTs tomorrow if I can, and get more bloods done next week if AF doesn't show (which I honestly don't think it will).

ETA I have also been waking up in early hours of the morning absolutely busting for a wee, and that NEVER happens. I've always been able to sleep right through to my alarm (whatever time it's set for) and go when I wake up, and I haven't increased my liquid intake. I swear I'm peeing out double what I'm drinking haha.
    ALSO there has been a kind of tight stretchy feeling in my lower abdo just above my pubic bone and from hip to hip nearly. It's the same spot I get cramps when I have AF but not painful or uncomfortable at all, just feels like my cat is laying on my stomach sort of? Occasional twinge next to pubic bone but again, not painful just like I've been poked. AF was due Feb 5th
    Sounds like an ovarian cyst for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying my best to hold of testing until tomorrow. AF due Thursday but I have not had any real symptoms this month except possible implantation spotting. Not holding out much hope for a bfp!!

Anyone testing today or tomorrow?? Good luck and fx for some more bfp!!! There hasn't seemed to be a lot this month 😣

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (20-02-2016),missymama  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bit of spotting last night and I'm 8dpo today. Honestly though I've been so sick this week it's kept me preoccupied.

Hope you can get some answers CluckyChook

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Trying my best to hold of testing until tomorrow. AF due Thursday but I have not had any real symptoms this month except possible implantation spotting. Not holding out much hope for a bfp!!

Anyone testing today or tomorrow?? Good luck and fx for some more bfp!!! There hasn't seemed to be a lot this month 😣
    You can do it lol I'm testing Monday. Seems so far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so scared its not going to happen again this month, I feel like a crazy lady

I promised myself if it didn't happen this month I would make an appointment with the Gp and get a refferal to the gynae. Soooo worried there is something wrong, been feeling like my body is broken

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sending myself crazy with tests 😳 period is due Monday and I just got this ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455921373.105961.jpg

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (20-02-2016),mmaf  (20-02-2016)