+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @brodiesmummy2011 I also had two similar 'positives' like yours, one a little darker than the first one 4 hours prior but definitely not as dark as control line. That was the closest I got to positive all month and I have the exact tests aswell. It's my first month testing so I really have no idea when I ovulate but it was I think cd 17/18 that I got mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Okay, I just went and checked the hpts I'd done over the past few days which are on my bathroom window sill, gross -yes I know, and there is a faint second line on them! I know they're out side of the proper time frame by aaages, they were all done with FMU.
    They would just be evaps right??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx I get a yes at the spot today. Really gonna be annoyed if the results aren't back yet as I NEED them today so I know if MRI can go ahead Monday or not, and there's really zero other reason why AF would be 12 days late!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So blood test came back negative.
    What other reason would I be 12 days late with no signs of AF and feeling queasy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    I went through exactly the same thing last month (minus the DTD part!) no time to ourselves, all of us were sick, and kids were so difficult and needy, it really made me question how we could handle another and whether it was what we wanted.. Very sad time so I feel you... Just a bump in the road though, and now I'm officially in the TWW. I haven't read down all the comments yet so good luck to you this cycle if you don't have your results already!
    aw thanks love no I was not successful I am actually back in the tww or ovulating now.
    and we haven't been trying or keeping track. I think I may have gone through a clucky phase because I have decided i don't want another baby now.
    I'm a lurker still because I want to see how everyone else goes good luck for you lovely xo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry18Bloss For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    @brodiesmummy2011 I also had two similar 'positives' like yours, one a little darker than the first one 4 hours prior but definitely not as dark as control line. That was the closest I got to positive all month and I have the exact tests aswell. It's my first month testing so I really have no idea when I ovulate but it was I think cd 17/18 that I got mine.
    Thanks @Lozz90 its my second month using them, and its so damn confusing! Last month I had massive cramping so knew I had ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brodiesmummy2011 yes very confusing! I had cramping too but no idea if that means I definitely ovulated cause I've had it more than once haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @brodiesmummy2011 yes very confusing! I had cramping too but no idea if that means I definitely ovulated cause I've had it more than once haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got home, did another OPK, almost no line at all. Surely I haven't O'd and missed it?

Gahhhh this TTC business is doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by brodiesmummy2011; 19-02-2016 at 18:50. Reason: triple post