+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    Try to relax tonight and get a good night sleep, tomorrow you will do the test and hopefully have a better idea of what is going on. From what you're saying, I can't understand how you're not pregnant! I've read some stories online of women who had very late implantation and they were told (incorrectly) by the Dr that they were having a MC but then went on to have perfectly healthy babies. I'm not saying to get your hopes up and that you're definitely pregnant, but just relax and wait it out.
    Thank you witherwings, I am expecting the worst but hoping for the best, tomorrow my 3 kids are off to school and kinder so I will definitely be relaxing with some movies I think. I will keep updating on this thread when I know more. Thanks again everyone who has commented.💐

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Wow so cluckychook you have well and truly missed AF but still figuring out if you are pregnant?! I hope you find out soon! I didn't realize that could happen, what other reason could there be for it other than pregnancy?
    AF is due tomorrow and I am now thinking maybe I shouldn't bother to test as it might not be clear anyway! Might wait at least a week..
    Yes definitely well overdue but HPT keep saying negative!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8DPO and still to early to test... Hurry up dammit!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Temp spike today, woo 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default February 2016 TTC

I'm pretty sure I was wrong about my O date (thinking its most likely today) so I'll be testing on 28th feb now, not 25th. Not sure how I will be able to wait that long!!! AF will be due 2 days later ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanging around in the 2ww still. I'm around 8 dpo. My BBT chart is looking Triphasic which is interesting. Been getting heaps of pulling pains when standing or moving quickly which is usually a good sign for me. Trying not to get my hopes up. Woke up with a shocking migraine and vomited from it this morning. Will be testing on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7dpo today! Yesterday I was quite crampy and today I had a couple spots of brownish blood. I have never experienced implantation bleeding before. Fingers crossed that's what it is!! How long after implantation should I test? I stupidly done a test full on knowing it would be negative... Then regretted wasting a good test 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think 2-3 days after implantation you can see it on a test.... Depending on the test of course

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

lisa1986  (18-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out guys, hopefully you'll all be on your way to motherhood by the time in back in June - all the best <3

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frittlebitlazzled For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-02-2016),Little Wing  (18-02-2016),witherwings  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out too guys, after almost 2 weeks of insane symptoms, crazy sore bbs and cramping, nausea etc, did a test yesterday and got a BFN, spotting/AF started this morning at CD 27.
    Bit sad but ready to try again!
    Good luck to all the rest of you lovely ladies!! 😘

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-02-2016)