+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    I got my blood results back today and my levels are only at 8. They are classing it at negative and having repeat bloods next week. Anyone know what may be happening?? Could I have conceived late?? Really confused. Thanks
    I just had an early mc last week. The doctor said it has to be over a 10 to be a developing pregnancy. Mine was 9. I hope this isn't the case for you and that number goes higher xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so cluckychook you have well and truly missed AF but still figuring out if you are pregnant?! I hope you find out soon! I didn't realize that could happen, what other reason could there be for it other than pregnancy?
    AF is due tomorrow and I am now thinking maybe I shouldn't bother to test as it might not be clear anyway! Might wait at least a week..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt1989 View Post
    @GeorgiaDee you are actually describing my life right now! Sorest bbs in the world too and I don't know what to make of it! Trying not to get my hopes up!
    Britt how long have you guys been trying? And when is AF due? It's due tomorrow for me so I will be so excited if I get to the weekend with no AF!! Fingers crossed for us both!! So hard not to read into everything hey! I was convinced I was pregnant last month and then AF arrived on cue! Grrrr...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update everyone, I just did another pregnancy test and its come up negative, not sure what is going on. Must have been a chemical. What do I expect to Happen now??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Update everyone, I just did another pregnancy test and its come up negative, not sure what is going on. Must have been a chemical. What do I expect to Happen now??
    Not all tests are as sensitive as each other so you could still be pregnant and your test just not registering it. I'd probably try not to get my hopes up too much and wait for the repeat bloods next week. I was in the same situation last cycle, faint positive pregnancy test, had bloods and HCG was only 15, then started bleeding a few days later before my repeat blood test.
    Good luck, I hope it sticks!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

mummys2maddi  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Hun, sorry to hear this. Has happened to me many times. If indeed it is a chemical, you can expect some bleeding. It varies for people, but usually normal to heavy period like bleeding, maybe some cramping maybe not.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's pretty strange because your period is so late so it seems like you must be pregnant. Do you have any symptoms?

Last time we were TTC before I got pregnant with Ds2, I was so sure I was pregnant - I had tonnes of symptoms and my period was almost 2 weeks late but I did a number of HPT and 2 blood tests and everything came back negative. It was so hard being in limbo and not knowing, and just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start again.

Fx you have an answer soon one way or another x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    It's pretty strange because your period is so late so it seems like you must be pregnant. Do you have any symptoms?

Last time we were TTC before I got pregnant with Ds2, I was so sure I was pregnant - I had tonnes of symptoms and my period was almost 2 weeks late but I did a number of HPT and 2 blood tests and everything came back negative. It was so hard being in limbo and not knowing, and just waiting for AF to arrive so I can start again.

Fx you have an answer soon one way or another x
    My period was due 6th of feb. I feel pregnant. I get waves of nausea, my boobs are really sore, I have that feeling I need to pee all the time. I have been checked for a uti and all clear. My bloods level are at 8 as of yesterday. I had 4 positive urine tests. Did one tonight and it was negative. Will do another tomorrow with fmu. I am beyond confused.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Try to relax tonight and get a good night sleep, tomorrow you will do the test and hopefully have a better idea of what is going on. From what you're saying, I can't understand how you're not pregnant! I've read some stories online of women who had very late implantation, and very low levels of HCG in the BT and they were told (incorrectly) by the Dr that they were having a MC but then went on to have perfectly healthy babies. I'm not saying to get your hopes up and that you're definitely pregnant, but just relax and wait it out.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say, big hugs! I know how stressful and upsetting this can be. 🌺

14. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post: