+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope this is your cycle Meld85, when are you testing?

ive finally got high fertility on clear blue this morning, CD22. Hopefully I'll O in the next few days and can finally get onto the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

I hope everyone in the 2WW is keeping as sane as possible. I'm currently 13dpo (I usually only make it to 10dpo) and another BFN this morning on a FRER.

I'm pretty sure AF will show eventually because surely I would be getting at least a faint line by now otherwise??

I used B6 this cycle to try to lengthen my LP and it seems to have done the trick! Has anyone else used had any experience with B6?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my blood results back today and my levels are only at 8. They are classing it at negative and having repeat bloods next week. Anyone know what may be happening?? Could I have conceived late?? Really confused. Thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

charasym  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    I got my blood results back today and my levels are only at 8. They are classing it at negative and having repeat bloods next week. Anyone know what may be happening?? Could I have conceived late?? Really confused. Thanks
    I'm not 100% sure about this but I think that if you have HCG in your blood then you can only have it if you're pregnant. It should increase significantly over the next few days. I would do another test every day until your next BT and hopefully the line will get darker each time

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by witherwings View Post
    I'm not 100% sure about this but I think that if you have HCG in your blood then you can only have it if you're pregnant. It should increase significantly over the next few days. I would do another test every day until your next BT and hopefully the line will get darker each time

Good luck!
    We always have a minuscule amount of HGC but it's under 5 when not pregnant so 8 could be late conception

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckyChook For This Useful Post:

witherwings  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    Fx for higher levels in next weeks test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sooooo I went in for another test today and the nurse managed to get the vein first stick, but my tiny uncooperative vein only gave her one vial! SUPER lucky it was the HGC vial which was the only thing in the test that was actually necessary before Monday! Bad news is I have to go in again in a fortnight for a FBC and A few other things

Results on Friday! Currently 10 days overdue for AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I'm out.. Better luck next month and baby dust to all still in the wicked wait 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beckleysamum For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out, not gonna try again till April good luck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Ok so.. Bare with me.

I thought I was due for AF on the 14th.. Realised just before the 14th that I usually have a 31 day cycle not a 28 day one so is calculated wrong. As expected.. No AF but AF should have been due today and still a no show. No tests have ever indicated a line so I haven't bothered testing today.

Now I'm in the in between. I have the feeling I'm not pregnant and would like AF to arrive so I can start again. But no sign as yet.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (17-02-2016)