+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My period is due on Monday and I'm dying to know if I'm pregnant!!!! Fingers crossed for everyone testing in the next week or so

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default February 2016 TTC

Random question-
    Does it feel like your uterus is tender to touch when you prod your abdomen in the days before AF ??
    Last edited by Lovemysons; 16-02-2016 at 21:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Random question-
    Does it feel like your uterus is tender to touch when you prod your abdomen in the days before AF ??
    I'm lying in bed prodding my abdomen and DH is looking at me like I have finally lost it. For the record, no it doesn't feel particularly tender, just a bit hard and bloated. AF was due yesterday πŸ˜‚

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (21-02-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (16-02-2016),Lovemysons  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    We will skip next month because we already have one son born one week before Xmas so wouldn't want another child's birthday in December.

I have 2 sons and my youngest has just turned one.. I get the 'when are you having another one? Make sure it's a girl this time!'

πŸ˜‘

It makes me so annoyed. If I have another boy he will be awesome, I feel like I have to deal with every one else being disappointed in the gender of my baby. I'm choosing to have a baby regardless of what gender it is. Yes I would love a daughter, but if I were to have another son I would love him exactly the same!
    End rant lol
    I get that all the time about the gender disappointment! I have 2 boys and always get people saying "oh I bet you hope to have a girl next!"

Boys are awesome! Mind your own business!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to witherwings For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1st timemama View Post
    Help!!! Please?!? So I posted earlier about needing a mammogram...necessary but my relaxed approach to ttc by not paying attention to my cycle means I am actually in the tww on the date of my mammogram. Do I test early or postpone my mammogram by a few days?!
    Hi 1st time mumma, I would postpone the mammogram just in case.. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Oh and Lauz47 I am currently in the tww and I have this dull cramps/ache feeling too but in the left side, but haven't had a baby before or been pregnant, so have no idea what to think of any of it! I have felt randomly nauseous over the past week ish and on Saturday morning had proper cramps and though I was getting AF a week early, but then it went away and nothing happened! Wondering if that could have been implantation cramping.. Who knows! Will just have to wait and see I suppose. Easy to over analyze though!! πŸ˜‚
    @GeorgiaDee you are actually describing my life right now! Sorest bbs in the world too and I don't know what to make of it! Trying not to get my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi all
    I've gone back to get an internal again a week after my chemical, and they can still see something in there left behind. I'm scared now...
    Does this mean I won't ovulate this month or will everything just occur normally? Can't see my gp until Thursday οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½οΏ½
    Hi I had some clots or tissue still there about 3weeks after mc. My body passed then about a week later. Wasnt sure when i would ovulate so just kept bd still no af to date and finished bleeding from mc 26th Jan. Hopefully we have caught an egg as i never know when i ovulate as dont have any signs. Only slight ewcm sometimes. Sorry couldnt be much more help.
    Last edited by Chyna; 19-02-2016 at 06:06.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

charasym  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So AF arrived yesterday so looks like I'm out! It's hard because any little twinge or feeling or symptom automatically gave me the hope I was pregnant to the point of feeling totally consumed by it! So that said, next month I'm going to stay away from the pee sticks until the day AF is due... that's the plan anyways! Congrats to those who got their BFP's this month and good luck to those still to test

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lauren29x For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (21-02-2016),Chyna  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Lauren29x!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I managed to chart for the first tome this month and FF puts my ovulation as Saturday!!! Makes me 4dpo today.

Not feeling much of anything but I guess it's too early anyway...

It's kinda bittersweet because if I do fall pregnant I will be due in November 2016... And my angel bean was due in November 2015...

I have been doing acupuncture for fertility once a week for the past 3 weeks so hoping it makes a difference ☺️