+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Oh and Lauz47 I am currently in the tww and I have this dull cramps/ache feeling too but in the left side, but haven't had a baby before or been pregnant, so have no idea what to think of any of it! I have felt randomly nauseous over the past week ish and on Saturday morning had proper cramps and though I was getting AF a week early, but then it went away and nothing happened! Wondering if that could have been implantation cramping.. Who knows! Will just have to wait and see I suppose. Easy to over analyze though!! 😂
    Lol yep who knows!! It's fun to analyse everything, I kinda enjoy the TWW in a weird way. Until AF arrives 😤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    I can see a faint line in the test strip! Eep! Remind me where you are at in terms of days? When is/was AF due?
    I'm currently 41 days into a 33 day cycle lol. Mum said not to 100% believe the HPT as hers came up negative until she was nearly 6mo pregnant with my older brother and over 4mo with my two little sisters

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've already done a CB digi that said no, and another of the same brand as the one pictured (forgot which one) and it said no as well so arm I dunno but I'm having bloods done tomorrow as I have an MRI booked for Monday and they wind to it if I'm preg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AWarmHug View Post
    Hi ladies
    'New' to the thread but have been following it closely.

Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs this month! How lovely!
    So very sorry to all those with BFNs and weird opks/difficult cycles. So frustrating..

AF was due today but has been a no show.. I have been on a 28 day cycle.
    Bbs have been very sore (but could be PMS? just more sore than usual, especially of a morning - feels bruised!) and appetite has been off this arvo/tonight.

I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot and to not test until tomorrow if AF still doesn't turn up but there's a good chance I'll cave before bed tonight haha (I haven't let myself pee for 3 hours? Would wait at least 4?)

Good luck to everyone, and if this cycle isn't the right one for you, I hope the next suitable one is!

Baby dust for everyone!

Welcome honey and fingers crossed for this morning for you. Keep us updated. I'm currently waiting to poas next Monday. It can't come quick enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I've ever been so excited to see EWCM!!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (21-02-2016),Chyna  (17-02-2016),Lovemysons  (16-02-2016),witherwings  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Attachment 78455
    This afternoons test. I can't see anything, can anyone here?
    Can see a slight line or start of there honey. Fx it gets stronger today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    I've already done a CB digi that said no, and another of the same brand as the one pictured (forgot which one) and it said no as well so arm I dunno but I'm having bloods done tomorrow as I have an MRI booked for Monday and they wind to it if I'm preg
    Fx for us! I'm having bloods done today also. 🙏🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help - is 7DPO too early to be an emotional train wreck?! I've cried so much the past 2 days. Over stupid things.

For example, my TAFE tutor just emailed me to say I'm more than up to scratch with my skills and she has no doubt about my skills in becoming a counsellor, and it's only week 3 of semester. So like every rational counsellor-to-be I started crying 😕

Tell my I'm not the only one??? 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is officially 1 day late & my temp which dipped yesterday went back up this morning but I got another BFN.

I've only been using internet cheapies though. I think I'll get a FRER and test with that tomorrow morning if my temp is still up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I did another IC and got a bfn this morning.. AF is due in two days so maybe it's just not my month.