+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Oh and Lauz47 I am currently in the tww and I have this dull cramps/ache feeling too but in the left side, but haven't had a baby before or been pregnant, so have no idea what to think of any of it! I have felt randomly nauseous over the past week ish and on Saturday morning had proper cramps and though I was getting AF a week early, but then it went away and nothing happened! Wondering if that could have been implantation cramping.. Who knows! Will just have to wait and see I suppose. Easy to over analyze though!! 😂
    Very easy to over analyse lol. I've been symptom spotting all week! Blood noses, sharp pain turned into dull aching, bloating, nausea (though mine has been at night only lol), stretchy feeling in lower abdo and major fatigue. First time TTC for me too so I don't have the 'this is what I felt like last time' to fall back on. My mum said she had BFNs until she was 5 mo this preg with my brother (from HPTs) but bloods showed BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    Attachment 78427
    8 days late for AF.....this happened this morning. Will confirm with bloods Tuesday. [IMG][/IMG]
    Congratulation, how exciting

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

mummys2maddi  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The witch showed this morning right on cue not to worry....
    I've noticed the past two months I seem to get super tired a day nor two before AF arrives. Next month I'm trying pre seed as I've heard that it's helped so many others.
    Good luck all testing for the duration of February! Hope I don't see to many of you in the March thread 💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me this month. So annoying.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nikski For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the BFP's! I couldn't wait to test so took FRER today at 10dpo, can't be sure if my mind is playing tricks on me. Does anyone see a second line? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1455481182.499018.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry the quality isn't great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarplum11 View Post
    Sorry the quality isn't great
    I can!! Looks very promising.

No AF for me yet but don't know if it's worth testing again... Might wait till tomorrow if AF doesn't show, it's not unusual for me to be irregular in that department so late AF doesn't mean anything exciting for me! 2 lines on the other hand...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarplum11 View Post
    Congrats to all the BFP's! I couldn't wait to test so took FRER today at 10dpo, can't be sure if my mind is playing tricks on me. Does anyone see a second line? Attachment 78450
    Yes I can see something! Fx for a darker line today or tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to figure out if I am TTC, my daughter is 1 in 2 weeks, my heart is saying to go for it but my brain is saying wait

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super annoyed when people comment "oh you're next to have a baby", "when are you having a baby", "hurry up and have a baby"

Like hello, Not everyone can just get pregnant at the click of their fingers. Sorry about the rant, hormonal and still not pregnant.
    It's so frustrating isn't it! I just want to shout "we're working on it, OK?" And I'd really love to shout "it makes it a bit difficult to have sex every second day of a 40+ day cycle because you have no idea when you ovulate (no symptoms) and no idea when AF is due so you can't even ease of towards the end of the cycle" but I feel like that would be taking it too far 😂

AFM and further to my vent above, today is CD15 and I've actually had some CM over the last 2 days which I never have! So maybe the acupuncture is working to a) shorten my cycles and b) make my ovulation more successful with more CM. I had a temp spike on CD11 then it stabilized again and i've read that you can have a spike a few days before O. So fingers crossed its coming!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-02-2016)