+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 913
  1. #581
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all, new to this bub hub forum thing, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months, (not long I know! But I'm impatient!) and currently waiting to be able to test as AF due in four or five days... I am slightly stressing though coz I have been charting temps and last month I got the usual midline temp followed by dip and then a rise( but then AF came πŸ˜₯)this month, temps have been basically midline the whole time! With one tiny dip where I expected ovulation, I also got a positive opk this month, but no temp rise. Also no sore boobs at all, and I always get sore boobs before AF! And you would expect them to be sore if I got pregnant?! So I have no idea what to think, anyone experienced this?? Sorry for the rant 😝😝

  2. #582
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mummys2maddi View Post
    I tested earlier and got bfn. I tested on Friday and got a faint line and then tested every day since and it has gotten a little darker.
    Gives us all hope as long as AF doesn't arrive as expected, thanks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

    Little Wing  (14-02-2016)

  4. #583
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    84
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaDee View Post
    Hi all, new to this bub hub forum thing, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months, (not long I know! But I'm impatient!) and currently waiting to be able to test as AF due in four or five days... I am slightly stressing though coz I have been charting temps and last month I got the usual midline temp followed by dip and then a rise( but then AF came πŸ˜₯)this month, temps have been basically midline the whole time! With one tiny dip where I expected ovulation, I also got a positive opk this month, but no temp rise. Also no sore boobs at all, and I always get sore boobs before AF! And you would expect them to be sore if I got pregnant?! So I have no idea what to think, anyone experienced this?? Sorry for the rant 😝😝
    My boobs always hurt before AF and I'm a week late with no signs of it, got a BFN and waiting to test again tomorrow but I figured he same as they aren't sore at all lol

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CluckyChook For This Useful Post:

    GeorgiaDee  (14-02-2016)

  6. #584
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please tell me I'm not the only one who gets super annoyed when people comment "oh you're next to have a baby", "when are you having a baby", "hurry up and have a baby"

    Like hello, Not everyone can just get pregnant at the click of their fingers. Sorry about the rant, hormonal and still not pregnant.

  7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

    brodiesmummy2011  (14-02-2016),buterfly  (14-02-2016),charasym  (14-02-2016),Chyna  (15-02-2016),JR03  (15-02-2016),mummys2maddi  (14-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (14-02-2016)

  8. #585
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    623
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On another note, think we may have missed O this month. Not sure but not feeling positive.

    For those who have BFN this month, will you try again next month or would you put it off to avoid a Christmas baby?

  9. #586
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    On another note, think we may have missed O this month. Not sure but not feeling positive.

    For those who have BFN this month, will you try again next month or would you put it off to avoid a Christmas baby?
    We will skip next month because we already have one son born one week before Xmas so wouldn't want another child's birthday in December.

    I have 2 sons and my youngest has just turned one.. I get the 'when are you having another one? Make sure it's a girl this time!'

    πŸ˜‘

    It makes me so annoyed. If I have another boy he will be awesome, I feel like I have to deal with every one else being disappointed in the gender of my baby. I'm choosing to have a baby regardless of what gender it is. Yes I would love a daughter, but if I were to have another son I would love him exactly the same!
    End rant lol

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    missymama  (14-02-2016)

  11. #587
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,362
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    497
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I already have a January baby so a December/Christmas baby doesn't worry me at all, it's more that I was hoping to avoid summer but that isn't looking likely! lol.

  12. #588
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    438
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    270
    Reviews
    0

    Default February 2016 TTC

    I'm honestly not too fussed - id just like to fall pregnant for my second I might be a little more picky with the months
    Yes, I get the 'are you pregnant yet?' I got married late last year. My family are the most painful... And are always asking Qs.... Lol my rant!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

    charasym  (14-02-2016),Chyna  (15-02-2016)

  14. #589
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    332
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked
    230
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm honestly not too fussed - id just like to fall pregnant for my second I might be a little more picky with the months
    Yes, I get the 'are you pregnant yet?' I got married late last year. My family are the most painful... And are always asking Qs.... Lol my rant!
    I got married in August last year and hear it every day lol 😑

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (14-02-2016)

  16. #590
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    312
    Thanks
    291
    Thanked
    155
    Reviews
    0
    I have a 2.5yo and a 9mo and all the time am asked are you going for no.3?!
    So...I have no idea when I am due to ovulate, am not keeping track in all honesty. Just trying to not get so uptight about ttc. I am happy to have a December baby so will just keep trying


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Innovations Sports Physiotherapy
Women’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer Post Natal Pilates Classes taken by our Physios. These classes help you rebuild strength through your Core and Pelvic Floor.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!