+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 93 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys. Been following since the January thread and decided to join in this time. Last time was first cycle and BFN. Currently 2DPO testing on the 25th. Good luck to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I apologise if I have missed any of you on the date chart, please let me know dates again if I've missed you. I've tried to keep up to date also any BFPs I've missed, I'll add them too!
    Not sure what's going on with me?! I keep SS and not sure if it's just making me frustrated everytime I get a BFN! AF due Monday so hope she stays away... Good luck to those of you testing tomorrow and over the weekend let's hope there are plenty of sticky babies 👶🏼💓
    Hey @buterfly can you please add me to the 14th? I'll be 10dpo so will start testing then 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got a positive ovulation test this morning and hubby has gone away for the weekend 😡 we DTD last night, fingers crossed there are some swimmers sticking around. Don't like our chances this month 😓 we too will be skipping March, really want to avoid a Xmas day baby!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally got a positive opk yesterday, and judging by yow crampy I'm feeling I think I'm O'ing today. We've DTD every day since Sunday and will again tonight for good measure so I think we've covered our bases!!
    @lisa1986 fingers crossed! Swimmers can hang around for up to 5 days. We'll be skipping March too if February isn't our month

Good luck @gillpill!
    @Lovemysons my opks stay positive for about 24 hours. I usually always have a faint second line so it can be days till I get a positive

Welcome to all the newcomers! And good luck to everyone in the tww! Hopefully we see some more BFP's soon

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac07 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp is high again today so I think it's safe to say that I have definitely ovulated. Either yesterday or the day before. We purposely BD 3-4 days before so I'm praying. So I'm either 1 or 2 dpo today. This 2ww is going to feel like forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Fingers crossed I'm in the horrid 2ww also. Good luck and I hope qe both get our bfp's
    Thanks heaps Chyna, hope the 2ww ends with a BFP for us!

Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Hi guys. Been following since the January thread and decided to join in this time. Last time was first cycle and BFN. Currently 2DPO testing on the 25th. Good luck to all!
    Welcome and good luck with testing on the 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Finally got a positive ovulation test this morning and hubby has gone away for the weekend ������ we DTD last night, fingers crossed there are some swimmers sticking around. Don't like our chances this month ������ we too will be skipping March, really want to avoid a Xmas day baby!
    That's excellent timing. It takes 12 hrs for sperm to make their way to where they need to be and they live for many days so they will be there waiting We DTD 3-4 days before ovulation (Shettles cutoff)

Lilac07 - Good luck!
    Last edited by missymama; 12-02-2016 at 08:34.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-02-2016),gillpill  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So hcg finally went down and it looks like my body is going back to normal. It was weird because I stopped thinking about ttc this month and it was the month I had a chemical, everything is working at least.

Although I feel a little down about it, I know I'll be fine.

I'm not really in the mood to see my naturopath. I feel like I should just do my own thing naturally and look after myself.
    @buterfly I'm back in the game this month please put me down to test on 22nd Feb

Hope everyone is going well 😘

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (12-02-2016),Chyna  (13-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm nervous to do a FRER until I get a day or two along to avoid let down and wasting them.
    I used a IC this morning with a bfn. My bbs started getting 'tingly' yesterday, and today they seem to have a dull ache on the outsides under my arm? Anyone else have that and get a BFP?? Hopefully a good sign along with the mild cramping I've had...
    This tww is nearly over for this month. If be 10-11 dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm nervous to do a FRER until I get a day or two along to avoid let down and wasting them.
    I used a IC this morning with a bfn. My bbs started getting 'tingly' yesterday, and today they seem to have a dull ache on the outsides under my arm? Anyone else have that and get a BFP?? Hopefully a good sign along with the mild cramping I've had...
    This tww is nearly over for this month. If be 10-11 dpo.
    Sounds promising! Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had my follow up blood test this morning following my chem last cycle, I know I'm definitely not pregnant but my GP wants to make sure that nothing like an ectopic pregnancy is happening. But I have zero symptoms, AF finally went on about CD9 or 10 so now we're back to DTD every second night. We'll be away next week so I'm hoping this might be a shorter cycle so that I might O while we're away, I feel like we have a better chance of it happening if I'm super relaxed and well rested!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (13-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I had my follow up blood test this morning following my chem last cycle, I know I'm definitely not pregnant but my GP wants to make sure that nothing like an ectopic pregnancy is happening. But I have zero symptoms, AF finally went on about CD9 or 10 so now we're back to DTD every second night. We'll be away next week so I'm hoping this might be a shorter cycle so that I might O while we're away, I feel like we have a better chance of it happening if I'm super relaxed and well rested!
    All the best 💓 good luck