+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    Last edited by Tassiemummy; 11-02-2016 at 12:02.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons - I didn't think of that, could be! I've never had that happen before so I have no idea. Usually 2 days of EWCM before it progresses. Are you still going to try and sway?
    Last edited by missymama; 11-02-2016 at 11:54.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital thermometer this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    Yes that is confusing for them to be different. Maybe the Clearblue one is more sensitive? It would be hard to know which one to trust. Wishing you a definite positive OPK in the next few days.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Lovemysons - I didn't think of that, could be! I've never had that happen before so I have no idea. Usually 2 days of EWCM before it progresses. Are you still going to try and sway?
    Not sure. If I do get a positive OPK I will keep testing and DTD until it turns negative again. That should leave me 1-2 days till the egg is released. If nothing happens this cycle we will skip next cycle to avoid another Bub so close to Xmas (ds2 is 18th of dec) so hopefully my cycle sorts itself out by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    That's strange to get different results! I'd trust the CB over the IC as it tests for 2 different hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those using OPKs- how long between getting a faint second line till you get a solid positive? And then how many days/hours do you get a solid positive for?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

I apologise if I have missed any of you on the date chart, please let me know dates again if I've missed you. I've tried to keep up to date also any BFPs I've missed, I'll add them too!
    Not sure what's going on with me?! I keep SS and not sure if it's just making me frustrated everytime I get a BFN! AF due Monday so hope she stays away... Good luck to those of you testing tomorrow and over the weekend let's hope there are plenty of sticky babies 👶🏼💓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    1 dpo today. Let the 2ww begin! First month temping and it's been really interesting. We BD with a 3 day cutoff before O so fingers crossed some swimmers were still hanging around.
    Fingers crossed I'm in the horrid 2ww also. Good luck and I hope we both get our bfp's
    Last edited by Chyna; 13-02-2016 at 04:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.
    Welcome and good luck. All of the ladies here are awesome. 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    yes this is my first! I am 36 so feel the added pressure of age ticking on me! Im just confused to ovulation...and kits. Thanks for the welcome xx
    Emylou I'm 40 and trying for our 1st. Dont put too much pressure on yourself. Have fun and enjoy and fingers crossed you have aome good news soon.