+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    yes this is my first! I am 36 so feel the added pressure of age ticking on me! Im just confused to ovulation...and kits. Thanks for the welcome xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I'm possibly 2DPO currently. Had a pretty decent temp shift not long ago, so see how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.
    Welcome hope you see that smily face soon!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

emylou79  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_petepie View Post
    I think I'm possibly 2DPO currently. Had a pretty decent temp shift not long ago, so see how it goes
    Good luck!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

miss_petepie  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haven't jumped in here yet as DF and I were taking a relaxed approach this month. However I'm driving myself crazy not having anyone to talk to about it.
    I haven't temped or used OPK's this month. Haven't really been monitoring my cm either so no idea when I've ovulated. Going on an average guess, I assume I'll be ovulating either today or tomorrow.
    DTD on Wenedsay morning, and will try again tonight. Hope we catch this egg.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babymummatobe,

Good luck for this month. Sounds great you guys have been taking a relaxed approach. I have been quite stressed with my job over the past 6 months so am finding the whole TTC thing tricky. I know stress can cause issues with ovulation so I'm trying my hardest to stay more mindful, present..but wow its hard when you really want a baby! I find monitoring the CM stuff really confusing as I have not seen the 'egg white' stage yet...not sure if thats an issue? I had the egg count test last year and it was within the normal range...good luck to us all and hopefully we will have good news soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    Hi babymummatobe,

Good luck for this month. Sounds great you guys have been taking a relaxed approach. I have been quite stressed with my job over the past 6 months so am finding the whole TTC thing tricky. I know stress can cause issues with ovulation so I'm trying my hardest to stay more mindful, present..but wow its hard when you really want a baby! I find monitoring the CM stuff really confusing as I have not seen the 'egg white' stage yet...not sure if thats an issue? I had the egg count test last year and it was within the normal range...good luck to us all and hopefully we will have good news soon!
    Thank you! Best of luck to you as well.
    DF and I recently both just went through all the tests and everything is good with us.
    I also don't really get the "egg white" stage, I get a more like watery clear thin cm. I'm sure it doesn't make too much of an issue (not for me anyway, have been preggers in the past a few times, all ended in MC unfortunately.) however as long as it's not "dry" in there it should be okay. You could always try using preseed, I've heard great things about it.
    I can completely relate to the stress when TTC, it feels like it takes over your whole life and it's always on your mind. Especially when you are desperate for a baby.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Haven't jumped in here yet as DF and I were taking a relaxed approach this month. However I'm driving myself crazy not having anyone to talk to about it.
    I haven't temped or used OPK's this month. Haven't really been monitoring my cm either so no idea when I've ovulated. Going on an average guess, I assume I'll be ovulating either today or tomorrow.
    DTD on Wenedsay morning, and will try again tonight. Hope we catch this egg.
    All the best for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've had lots of EWCM show up today and some dull pain on my left ovary. I've already had 2 days of EWCM (usual for me) then went completely dry with sharp O pain yesterday and a temp dip. Then today I had a temp rise and EWCM and pain again??? I would have expected it to progress to creamy like it normally does after O. So confusing! Hopefully it was just leftover from yesterday. If we don't have any luck this month I think we will just BD right through O instead of using a Shettles cutoff. DH suspected that I would get impatient quickly and he's right.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Well I've had lots of EWCM show up today and some dull pain on my left ovary. I've already had 2 days of EWCM (usual for me) then went completely dry with sharp O pain yesterday and a temp dip. Then today I had a temp rise and EWCM and pain again??? I would have expected it to progress to creamy like it normally does after O. So confusing! Hopefully it was just leftover from yesterday. If we don't have any luck this month I think we will just BD right through O instead of using a Shettles cutoff. DH suspected that I would get impatient quickly and he's right.
    Haha, I'm the same with the impatience doing the shettles. Maybe you released two eggs? 😁

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (11-02-2016)