+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 92 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Haven't jumped in here yet as DF and I were taking a relaxed approach this month. However I'm driving myself crazy not having anyone to talk to about it.
    I haven't temped or used OPK's this month. Haven't really been monitoring my cm either so no idea when I've ovulated. Going on an average guess, I assume I'll be ovulating either today or tomorrow.
    DTD on Wenedsay morning, and will try again tonight. Hope we catch this egg.
    All the best for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I've had lots of EWCM show up today and some dull pain on my left ovary. I've already had 2 days of EWCM (usual for me) then went completely dry with sharp O pain yesterday and a temp dip. Then today I had a temp rise and EWCM and pain again??? I would have expected it to progress to creamy like it normally does after O. So confusing! Hopefully it was just leftover from yesterday. If we don't have any luck this month I think we will just BD right through O instead of using a Shettles cutoff. DH suspected that I would get impatient quickly and he's right.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Well I've had lots of EWCM show up today and some dull pain on my left ovary. I've already had 2 days of EWCM (usual for me) then went completely dry with sharp O pain yesterday and a temp dip. Then today I had a temp rise and EWCM and pain again??? I would have expected it to progress to creamy like it normally does after O. So confusing! Hopefully it was just leftover from yesterday. If we don't have any luck this month I think we will just BD right through O instead of using a Shettles cutoff. DH suspected that I would get impatient quickly and he's right.
    Haha, I'm the same with the impatience doing the shettles. Maybe you released two eggs? 😁

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    Last edited by Tassiemummy; 11-02-2016 at 12:02.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons - I didn't think of that, could be! I've never had that happen before so I have no idea. Usually 2 days of EWCM before it progresses. Are you still going to try and sway?
    Last edited by missymama; 11-02-2016 at 11:54.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital thermometer this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    Yes that is confusing for them to be different. Maybe the Clearblue one is more sensitive? It would be hard to know which one to trust. Wishing you a definite positive OPK in the next few days.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Tassiemummy  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Lovemysons - I didn't think of that, could be! I've never had that happen before so I have no idea. Usually 2 days of EWCM before it progresses. Are you still going to try and sway?
    Not sure. If I do get a positive OPK I will keep testing and DTD until it turns negative again. That should leave me 1-2 days till the egg is released. If nothing happens this cycle we will skip next cycle to avoid another Bub so close to Xmas (ds2 is 18th of dec) so hopefully my cycle sorts itself out by then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tassiemummy View Post
    OPK's are confusing. I got my solid smiley face on the Clear Blue digital this morning, but haven't got a positive on my internet cheapies yet. They have turned darker but not positive. I did have a slight temp shift today by .2 but my temp often jumps around when trying to ovulate. Will just keep DTD until I get that temp shift. Mine normally goes up beyond .5 of a degree. Should O within the next two days.
    That's strange to get different results! I'd trust the CB over the IC as it tests for 2 different hormones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those using OPKs- how long between getting a faint second line till you get a solid positive? And then how many days/hours do you get a solid positive for?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

I apologise if I have missed any of you on the date chart, please let me know dates again if I've missed you. I've tried to keep up to date also any BFPs I've missed, I'll add them too!
    Not sure what's going on with me?! I keep SS and not sure if it's just making me frustrated everytime I get a BFN! AF due Monday so hope she stays away... Good luck to those of you testing tomorrow and over the weekend let's hope there are plenty of sticky babies πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ’“