+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 93 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Is there anyone in here with long cycles ?
    How many days and when do you typically ovulate? I'm cd 22 and all the signs of o , but no positive OPK. I'm going crazy waiting over here and I'm sure I'm stressing myself out causing me to not O.
    How do you relax about it all? I'm finding it impossible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Is there anyone in here with long cycles ?
    How many days and when do you typically ovulate? I'm cd 22 and all the signs of o , but no positive OPK. I'm going crazy waiting over here and I'm sure I'm stressing myself out causing me to not O.
    How do you relax about it all? I'm finding it impossible.
    Is it possible that you may have missed the peak surge? I know some ladies test twice a day just in case to catch it. Are you monitoring CM as well or temping? Sorry your cycle is being a pain for you! I can understand why you are feeling stressed by it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Is it possible that you may have missed the peak surge? I know some ladies test twice a day just in case to catch it. Are you monitoring CM as well or temping? Sorry your cycle is being a pain for you! I can understand why you are feeling stressed by it.
    Thanks Missymama x
    I guess it's possible if it happened over night, but I've been taking 2-4 OPKs a day. Any time I've had a bit darker one (still no where near positive) in the evening , come morning it's back to completely negative. I've had about 4 mini surges of LH by the looks but no big ones. Last month I had 2-3 days of positive OPKS!
    I'm monitoring cm. I had EWCM cd11-13 and then nothing for a week. Now I've had EWCM for the past 5 days (cd 18-22) everything says I should be ovulating except my OPK. Maybe I'm just not going to O this month.
    I haven't been temping, I need to buy myself a basal thermometer.

I was really hoping this would be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it looks like your body is really trying to ovulate with all those signs. Have you had a positive OPK in previous cycles? I reckon a Body Basal Themometer is a good investment to get for an even better look into what is going on. But I like looking at charts and analysing things haha. Mine cost $10 from Chemist Warehouse.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    Yeah it looks like your body is really trying to ovulate with all those signs. Have you had a positive OPK in previous cycles? I reckon a Body Basal Themometer is a good investment to get for an even better look into what is going on. But I like looking at charts and analysing things haha. Mine cost $10 from Chemist Warehouse.
    I just called all the chemists in my area and none stock them. So I'd have to wait for one anyway.
    How much does your temp rise after O?
    Yeah I've had a couple of positives in previous cycles but only had a few cycles post DS2 and still BFing so I think that's impacting on my ability to ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emylou79 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016),missymama  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emylou79 View Post
    Can I join this thread? I just joined up this site today. I am TTC this month but according to my ovulation kit, have not ovulated yet...i'm hoping I get the flashing smiley face in the next few days....really looking for some support! Me and my partner have been trying for 4 months now.
    Welcome! And good luck. Is this your first?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, I also have weird ovulation cycles. I am not having much luck the past month with OPK kits. I'm on day 17 and still have not got the flashing smiley face or solid one on clear blue, telling me I'm ovulating. My periods are slightly irregular in that I have either 27 or 28 and occasionally 26 or 29! It makes it really hard to predict things- the ova app I have downloaded never seems to correspond with my OPK results.... argh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes this is my first! I am 36 so feel the added pressure of age ticking on me! Im just confused to ovulation...and kits. Thanks for the welcome xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovemysons

Bummer that they are sold out. The usual temp shift after ovulation is 0.2 or more. Mine went up by 0.27. BF would make cycles more tricky. It's good that you definitely have ovulated in previous cycles though. Hopefully any day now for you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (11-02-2016)