+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    So I just did a decent amount of research on cervical position. Mine is high, soft and open. All indicating high fertility. I have EWCM. Cramping yesterday. Where the heck are my positive OPKs? Where's my egg?
    Is it possible to ovulate without a positive OPK or is my body aware that is should be ovulating but my Hormones are not cooperating? Gah.
    I know this may be TMI, but how do you check your cervical position? I've tried before but I genuinely have no idea what I'm feeling for?

As for the OPK's, it's definitely possible to not get a positive OPK and still ovulate. Not everyone gets an LH surge, or sometimes your LH surge is short or not very strong but you still ovulate. This TTC is frustrating. Wish I could just click a switch and be pregnant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I know this may be TMI, but how do you check your cervical position? I've tried before but I genuinely have no idea what I'm feeling for?

As for the OPK's, it's definitely possible to not get a positive OPK and still ovulate. Not everyone gets an LH surge, or sometimes your LH surge is short or not very strong but you still ovulate. This TTC is frustrating. Wish I could just click a switch and be pregnant.
    I just read a bunch of articles, got a good idea of what I was feeling for, then managed to find it straight away. I will say though that sitting on the toilet was not such a good position for me, but standing with one foot up on toilet seat made it much easier to find. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still only faint tests but slightly darker than yesterday. Not pregnant on digi.
    AF due tomorrow!

At Drs getting results..... It'll be low that's for sure. I know it's not the initial number but I'm not naive. I'll get another blood test tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive to see if it doubles.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

lisa1986  (10-02-2016),Lovemysons  (10-02-2016),Mamasupial  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1455090650751.jpg

So I am cd6 today and I know this isn't a positive yet, but looks like one won't be too far away, opk ladies, do you think I will O earlier?

And wtf? Lol last month I o'd at cd15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah brodiesmummy.

If you Google OPK progression you can see that there is a little 'rise' which then goes down before the surge

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Perfect example Attachment 78319
    Ahhh got cha! Thanks @SandGroper

I only started using them last month lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your results too, will be thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Still only faint tests but slightly darker than yesterday. Not pregnant on digi.
    AF due tomorrow!

At Drs getting results..... It'll be low that's for sure. I know it's not the initial number but I'm not naive. I'll get another blood test tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive to see if it doubles.
    Good luck with your results x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone. Sadly the number is just too low (below even the lowest threshold!)

So my guess is AF will be here tomorrow or the next day x
    @buterfly it's a BFN here x

I won't be joining the march thread as its not the right timing until June. (I hope I don't see any of you in the June thread!!)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (10-02-2016)