+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I'm 10DPO today and a BFN on a FRER! I still have a few days left of hoping... Good luck with your morning tests
    There's definitely still hope .

I'm going to test shortly but I've not had any sign of a line and I did a Frer yesterday so not thinking anything will show but obviously... I'm going to be checking! Haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    There's definitely still hope .

I'm going to test shortly but I've not had any sign of a line and I did a Frer yesterday so not thinking anything will show but obviously... I'm going to be checking! Haha
    Fx crossed. You never know 👌

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to those testing today and tomorrow!

Still no second line on my OPK starting to think I may have to completely wean DS2 if I want any chance at a regular cycle. That doesn't seem fair to him though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I used a digital test so I couldn't analyse lines that likely weren't there, not pregnant.

At least I know to expect AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On cd16 and this morning had a faint second line on OPK, does this mean the line should darken and once darker than the first line means I'm ovulating? Sorry first month using them

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used a digital test so I couldn't analyse lines that likely weren't there, not pregnant.

Awh sorry to hear. Fingers crossed next month is your month I'm in that horrid 2ww at the moment and is doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews

May be too early? Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozz90 View Post
    On cd16 and this morning had a faint second line on OPK, does this mean the line should darken and once darker than the first line means I'm ovulating? Sorry first month using them
    Once you get a positive opk it usually means you'll ovulate within 24-48 hours. You'll usually have a faint line on an opk, so just keep regularly testing to see if it is getting darker until you get your positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to those who've gotten a BFN, I hope next month is it for you!

I'm still waiting to O 😬 CD15/16 (not to sure which day to class as CD1 as I had some spotting). Still heaps of EWCM but nothing on the opk. Usually I'll get a positive opk for a good 24 hours so I don't think I've missed the surge. We'll just keep BD this week and we should be covered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - I'm sorry I haven't been posting much 😞 - have been super busy and having trouble keeping up with everyone.

Congrats to those with a BFP and good luck to those who are still waiting to test.

AFM - am CD14 and still getting negative OPKs which is a bit disheartening...

I started acupuncture this cycle and started taking a low dose aspirin.... This on top of clomid, b-complex,vitamin c, fish oil and cranberry tablets during fertile period (tmi but I got a UTI a couple of cycles ago) and I don't think I can possibly do anything else to help myself along.

Hopefully I will o sometime cd 17-19...