Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Here is my update.

Too tired to type it twice sorry! πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=539376
    Thinking of you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

SandGroper  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to hear @charasym. What you describe is exactly how I would describe my two chemicals. It does provide hope that things are working normally but it is still upsetting. Seems February wasn't to be our month. Chin up and I'll see you in the March thread!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalMumma For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Very sorry to hear @charasym. What you describe is exactly how I would describe my two chemicals. It does provide hope that things are working normally but it is still upsetting. Seems February wasn't to be our month. Chin up and I'll see you in the March thread!
    πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

I am so sick of waiting. Always waiting. CD20 and still waiting for O. Second line in OPK is almost non existent tonight. And then once I finally do O there's still the TWW.

So much waiting 😩😩

I know I shouldn't complain, It's only been a couple of months.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Little Wing  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @charasyn you sound like you are taking a really positive approach to the situation, I hope next month is your month. @Lozz90 I'm completely overanalytical and learnt everything I could before ttc the last time, we were also using "natural family planing" during breast feeding so needed to understand it all (aka no contraceptive just avoiding ov time as I was pretty regular). You definitely can have either a longer or shorter luteal phase than "average" as short as 10 days is still considered healthy so with a 28 day cycle you could still o as late as day 18 or as early as day 10. Also be kind to yourself I noticed you said it was the first normal cycle since losing your daughter so it's not unusual to have irregular lengths or an anovulatory cycle (a normal cycle with no ovulation) which can occur as often as 30% of the time in a healthy fertile women.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jan01 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok that's great help! Thank you. I will keep testing for the next few days and if not will wait for my next cycle. I'm so lost now that I'm not pregnant anymore and I should be. It's a horrible feeling. Thank you for the help with cycle stuff though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I am so sick of waiting. Always waiting. CD20 and still waiting for O. Second line in OPK is almost non existent tonight. And then once I finally do O there's still the TWW.

So much waiting 😩😩

I know I shouldn't complain, It's only been a couple of months.
    I feel your pain, I didn't O until CD24 this cycle ... but I got there eventually, so chin up & keep BDing!

AFM, 5dpo & trying not to symptom spot. I had a massive spike in BBT this morning though which was weird. My temp has never been that high before. I'm not reading into it, could just be an anomaly ... but would be interested to know if any others that temp have ever seen a big second rise at around 5dpo?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Wing For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-02-2016),Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD17 and big temp drop this morning so hopefully it spikes tomorrow. Fx we catch that eggy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Doing another test tomorrow. I'm 17DPO and got BFN at 8DPO but I feel different this month. AF was due yesterday and I've had no signs of impending doom lol
    Boobs aren't sore but they feel heavier, slight nausea, bloated, peeing 10x more than usual and I've been sooooo tired for the last few days, and today I've felt a slight pulling when I stand up or move position on the couch. Fx it's finally happened

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CluckyChook For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-02-2016),JR03  (10-02-2016),Lovemysons  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 10DPO today and a BFN on a FRER! I still have a few days left of hoping... Good luck with your morning tests