+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrssmall View Post
    Hi
    I'm new here. My little boy is 9 mths old. Hoping to try to make a sibling this month
    Welcome and good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me jumping in. I've been watching the thread the last week or so as we are ttc and I've never tracked my ovulation to do it before. We recently lost our daughter who was stillborn and as much as my heart breaks for her and I miss her terribly, I just want to complete our family. So just a question about ovulation, when do most women ovulate (when should I test for it)? My friend bought a heap on eBay and gave them to me as she no longer needs them. I started testing on cd10 which was the day she gave them to me but AF went for 7 days as its my first normal cycle since my daughter. Is it possible I ovulated between cd7-10 without EWCM? Sorry so confused but stressing as I've not had a positive OPK yet. Thank you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lozz90 For This Useful Post:

SandGroper  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Same here, pregnancy all around, and the extra kick in the stomach was the SIL 'accidently' getting pregnant on the pill, meanwhile I'm on cycle 6
    Last edited by brodiesmummy2011; 09-02-2016 at 17:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Comforting to know I'm not the only one who is affected by seeing babies and pregnancy everywhere!

Welcome @mrssmall and good luck for this month. Hi @Lozz90 so sorry for your loss you sound like a very strong women, most women ovulate 10-16 days before the beginning of their next period (the second half of the cycle or luteal length usually stays the same even if the first half of your cycle or follicular phase differs in length) so that's about halfway through an average 28day cycle counting from the first day of your period so CD 14. If you have a 28 day cycle testing from day 10 is good as it's unlikely you O'd on day 7-10. If you have a 35 day cycle for example I would start testing until later about day 13 onwards (my first child I had a cycle length of 35 days and O'd on about day 19/20. I hope that makes sense! So to clear up my rabble an average 28 day cycle might go Period CD1-5, follicular phase 5-13, Ovulate day 14, luteal phase day 14-28, new cycle period (or hopefully pregnant!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Jan01! Wow you really know about cycles lol so my usual cycle is 28 days so today is cd15 and I am yet to have EWCM or a positive OPK. Any advice? This will be my 4th child (including our angel daughter) but I've had 7 pregnancies, so obviously fall pregnant quite easily. Our daughter was conceived before this late in my cycle that's why I asked if it were possible I ovulated earlier.
    I just want to be pregnant πŸ˜”

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Hi all,
    An update.
    So I had more blood tests (lots of needles 😭)
    There was some hcg found in my blood, but very faint for a HPT to pick up. I had an internal done which does not pick anything up under 6 weeks. I had severe bleeding again today so they have established that I had a very very early mc..... They described it as.... My egg and hubbys sperm DID meet but it did not progress into a pregnancy. My body prepared for the pregnancy but because it did not progress it resulted in a build up of hormones and blood. I am better today. Actually I'm fantastic. Because I was surrounded by pregnant women and babies.... And I believe in signs 100%.... My time is coming... And now that I know that they did in fact meet.... I am looking forward to next month and beyond ☺️☺️☺️ one step closer!

Good luck to everyone else your time will come very soon! Xxxx
    Last edited by charasym; 09-02-2016 at 19:32.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post:

Cherry18Bloss  (10-02-2016),Lovemysons  (09-02-2016),SandGroper  (09-02-2016),sweetmrsmac  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi all,
    An update.
    There was some hcg found in my blood, but very faint for a HPT to pick up. I had an internal done which does not pick anything up under 6 weeks. I had severe bleeding again today so they have established that I had a very very early mc..... They described it as.... My egg and hubbys sperm DID meet but it did not progress into a pregnancy. My body prepared for the pregnancy but because it did not progress it resulted in a build up of hormones and blood. I am better today. Actually I'm fantastic. Because I was surrounded by pregnant women and babies.... And I believe in signs 100%.... My time is coming... And now that I know that they did in fact meet.... I am looking forward to next month and beyond ☺️☺️☺️

Oh I am very sorry to hear! I hope you are ok, you seem to be very positive about the whole situation, which is a good thing, we have to stay positive!

Each time I have had a cp, its been very heavy bleeding and cramping, not a nice feeling. Take it easy and rest up. X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brodiesmummy2011 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Here is my update.

Too tired to type it twice sorry! πŸ˜΄πŸ˜”

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=539376

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-02-2016),Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by charasym View Post
    Hi all,
    An update.
    There was some hcg found in my blood, but very faint for a HPT to pick up. I had an internal done which does not pick anything up under 6 weeks. I had severe bleeding again today so they have established that I had a very very early mc..... They described it as.... My egg and hubbys sperm DID meet but it did not progress into a pregnancy. My body prepared for the pregnancy but because it did not progress it resulted in a build up of hormones and blood. I am better today. Actually I'm fantastic. Because I was surrounded by pregnant women and babies.... And I believe in signs 100%.... My time is coming... And now that I know that they did in fact meet.... I am looking forward to next month and beyond ☺️☺️☺️ one step closer!

That is a fantastic outlook to have!!

Baby dust to you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

charasym  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    That is a fantastic outlook to have!!

Baby dust to you!
    Right back at you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

16. The Following User Says Thank You to charasym For This Useful Post: