+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    Went home early yesterday from work with a migraine and because I don't really want to take anything for it while TTC got so bad this morning I through up.. All over the train... ������ does anyone suffer from migraine that knows of something safe to take?
    Oh you poor thing! I get migraines too. Paracetamol is safe to take and also Paracetamol with Codeine for more severe pain. My Drs and Midwives have said it is fine to take Mersyndol or Panadeine as normal Panadol does nothing when I get a migraine. I think Panadeine has a lower Codeine amount than Mersyndol. Or it might be the other way around lol. One of them has less anyway. Avoid Neurofen. Hope you are feeling better today.
    Last edited by missymama; 09-02-2016 at 11:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're ok charasym and they can find some answers.
    Oh no Sarah 1502! I ended up in hospital with a migraine and the dr said aspirin is great for them. I can't remember if aspirin is ok to take or not.

I have no idea what my body is doing. Expecting to O tomorrow and have heaps of EWCM but no positive opk yet 😕 we've BD the last two nights so I think we'll just aim for a few more sessions this week to cover our bases.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Joining!

Hello! I've just started TTC #2, @buterfly would you put me down for testing at 22/2/16? (And umm lol at that, as if I will wait that long!).

@Lilac07 - do you have a son/daughter with bday 13/4/14? That's my son's bday too 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    How many DPO?
    Good luck X
    I'm 9 DPO today so Fx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauz47 View Post
    Hello! I've just started TTC #2, @buterfly would you put me down for testing at 22/2/16? (And umm lol at that, as if I will wait that long!).

@Lilac07 - do you have a son/daughter with bday 13/4/14? That's my son's bday too 😃
    Her birthday is 6/4/14 but her due date was 13/4/14 ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, well I'm definitely out for this month AF arrived a day early this morning, really struggling emotionally this month, seems like I have pregnant women all around me and multiple announcements on Facebook today of friends whose first are much younger than ours (I know that sounds petty, I'm happy for them I just wish it could be happening for us as well), also trying to keep it together as people keep asking 'when's the next' as he age gap gets bigger.

That at sounds terrible @sarah1502 I had hormonal migraines throughout last pregnancy, avoid all aspirin and associate products like nurophen (can cause miscarriage and link to birth defects) but you can have paracetamol and low codine like mersyndol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I'm new here. My little boy is 9 mths old. Hoping to try to make a sibling this month

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrssmall For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by brodiesmummy2011 View Post
    I'm so very sorry to hear charasym

Afm, I'm cd5, patiently waiting for ovulation day - hope this is our month, can't believe how draining ttc actually is
    Completely and utterly exhausting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have 3 pregnant close friends at the moment, 2 are having girls ( I would love another girl 🙂) and 1 hasn't found out the gender yet so it's baby fever everywhere around me at the moment. They are due May/June/July as well!

All we seem to talk about these days is babies or our kids! So doesn't help Lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I have 3 pregnant close friends at the moment, 2 are having girls ( I would love another girl 🙂) and 1 hasn't found out the gender yet so it's baby fever everywhere around me at the moment. They are due May/June/July as well!

All we seem to talk about these days is babies or our kids! So doesn't help Lol.
    Yep, pregnancy everywhere here too at the moment! There was a 1.5 week old at playgroup today. Oh my gosh, so tiny. I'm hoping that kick starts my ovaries!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

sweetmrsmac  (09-02-2016)