+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missymama View Post
    And with my first pregnancy I also got pulling pain when standing up/moving quickly and also lots of yellow cm:
    I just had some weird pulling pains when I stood up.. Hopefully something... Can't stop googling info and other peoples symptoms! Not long to go now!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to buterfly For This Useful Post:

missymama  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I just had some weird pulling pains when I stood up.. Hopefully something... Can't stop googling info and other peoples symptoms! Not long to go now!
    I'm the same! Currently 8 dpo and being a huge symptom spotter! Did a test tonight and it was negative but this constant niggly feeling in my tummy makes me still hopeful. Sigh, waiting is so hard!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lauren29x For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still sitting in limbo, AF was due yesterday. Been feeling crampy with sore bbs. Still getting bfn just like my first 2 children. (Fx AF doesn't come after writing this)
    My first month off the pill so not getting my hopes up but I'm excited!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummys2maddi For This Useful Post:

buterfly  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am so over having AF! 8 days of brown spotting before AF, 5 days of AF now 2 more days of brown spotting and still going! Bloody hell! (that pun was an accident but it's too good to delete haha)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (08-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Ooh that's a good sign! Crossing my fingers for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I am so over having AF! 8 days of brown spotting before AF, 5 days of AF now 2 more days of brown spotting and still going! Bloody hell! (that pun was an accident but it's too good to delete haha)
    How frustrating for you. That's a long time for AF to be hanging around Hope she leaves for you really soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Starting to think I got a bad batch of both IC & FRER super faint lines on both not getting darker ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454879487.065869.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454879505.183576.jpg

You can't see it on the FRER but it's there.

If I don't get a darker positive tomorrow at 13DPO I'm going to assume AF is coming.

Unless I just implanted mega late, but I'm not holding my breath

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SandGroper View Post
    Starting to think I got a bad batch of both IC & FRER super faint lines on both not getting darker Attachment 78244Attachment 78245

You can't see it on the FRER but it's there.

If I don't get a darker positive tomorrow at 13DPO I'm going to assume AF is coming.

Unless I just implanted mega late, but I'm not holding my breath
    I had a dodgy batch of FRER last month with crappy evap lines 😑. Fingers crossed for a late implantation

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I also have a blue batch of ICs and if it makes you feel any better, mine was clearly a negative? Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

So I tested today and there was/is something there but I feel like it may be an evap line 😩.. You can't see very well on this pic.. Sorry for my gross hair being in the way my back camera is blury so need to use my selfie camera πŸ˜…

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454890941.595980.jpg