+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 930
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Windy Station, Quirindi
    Posts
    102
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Thought you ladies would get a kick out of this - so DH had an accident at work where he ripped his face open on a barbed wire fence coming off a horse (ouch) and had to go to emergency to get it stitched on Thursday. It was CD 14 for me that day and he was in ER waiting for the stitches when he goes
    Oh geez, you are O right now aren't you?
    Me: probably
    DH: I'm sure the nurses will understand. Grab those curtains! My wife is O! It's now or never!
    Me: 😂 nooooooooo
    So things have been a bit hit and miss this month during O so I won't be too surprised if AF shows up at the end of this month! Lol!

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Britt1989 For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (07-02-2016),Chyna  (07-02-2016),Lovemysons  (07-02-2016),sweetmrsmac  (09-02-2016)

  3. #402
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Can I please be added to the 17th of Feb.
    I'm hoping AF shows up tomorrow, as nothing but BFNs so I'm sure I'm out for Jan.

    I do have a predicament though, I'd love to hear opinions!

    If we fall preg in Feb baby would be due end of Oct- which I would LOVE.

    But.

    DH's brother is getting married 22nd of October. DH is the best man , and the wedding interstate.
    So if I were to fall none of us could attend the wedding as I would be about to have/just had a baby. Which is obviously our priority.

    We are however implementing the shettles method- meaning we only DTD 3 + days before ovulation, no closer.. Meaning our chances of missing the egg are actually high. So we might not even fall pregnant at all.

    What would you do?
    Risk it and try in Feb because it's not high chances of falling pregnant anyway?
    Or skip Feb altogether?

    Sorry for the novel. Lol!
    I can totally relate. Ive been asked to be a bridesmaid by 2 friends this year 1 in fiji in august whoch i turned down as will hopefully be preg by then and another interstate in october. Argh.. oh well can't be helped.
    Last edited by Chyna; 09-02-2016 at 07:13.

  4. #403
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    959
    Thanks
    564
    Thanked
    614
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    I can totally relate. Ive been asked to be a bridesmaid by 2 friends this year 1 in fiji in august whoch i turned down as will hopefully be preg by then and another interstate in october. Argh.. oh well can't be helped.
    I figure.. We may not even get pregnant, so we need to try. And missing a wedding isn't the end of the world. Best of luck to you X

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (07-02-2016),missymama  (07-02-2016)

  6. #404
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0

    Default February 2016 TTC

    Currently at 7DPO.. Couldn't help myself and just done a cheap online hpt Which of course is negative! Trying to hold out until at least 10DPO before trying a FRER test.. I'm feeling minor pregnancy symptoms but the more I read online, the more I read people didn't notice much until at least 5wks..
    When I m/c my pregnancy was unexpected and it was when I was 4 days late I thought that's strange, I'll do a test just incase and it was positive - after that time, I noticed that I was heavily fatigued doing my same routine daily, metallic taste in my mouth and I was sick every morning at week 5/6 my bbs grew two bra sizes bigger and were very firm - very noticeable for someone who had none one day and huge bbs the next !
    I'm sorry for those of you that have had a negative result this month, and good luck to those still testing 💜

  7. #405
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    62
    Thanked
    67
    Reviews
    0
    Buterfly - In case it helps, I didn't get ms symptoms until I was 9wks pregnant! And with my first pregnancy I also got pulling pain when standing up/moving quickly and also lots of yellow cm. After my 1st pregnancy it seemed by body got used to all of that crazy business and started incorporating them into my normal non pregnant cycles. So unless I tested it was impossible for my to know I was pregnant! I also wait until 10dpo to test. It's so hard waiting!!

    I'm at 2 days before ovulation and we will be DTD tonight as a last cutoff to TTC a girl. Good luck everyone and congrats to all the Feb BFPs!! Praying for one for me this month as I am due to test on my birthday. 21st Feb. It would be the best birthday present ever!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missymama For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (07-02-2016),Lovemysons  (07-02-2016)

  9. #406
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,361
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Currently at 7DPO.. Couldn't help myself and just done a cheap online hpt Which of course is negative! Trying to hold out until at least 10DPO before trying a FRER test.. I'm feeling minor pregnancy symptoms but the more I read online, the more I read people didn't notice much until at least 5wks..
    When I m/c my pregnancy was unexpected and it was when I was 4 days late I thought that's strange, I'll do a test just incase and it was positive - after that time, I noticed that I was heavily fatigued doing my same routine daily, metallic taste in my mouth and I was sick every morning at week 5/6 my bbs grew two bra sizes bigger and were very firm - very noticeable for someone who had none one day and huge bbs the next !
    I'm sorry for those of you that have had a negative result this month, and good luck to those still testing 💜
    I'm 7dpo too and I did one yesterday, negative as well, however I'm not disappointed because I know that it was to early!

    I'm still hopeful for this month, I've been still feeling achy ( it's like a mild mild period pain, not painful or uncomfortable but "present"... If that makes any sense at all, very low in my front and back.

    I'm crossing my fingers my body is doing something, I hope the same for you. Xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

    buterfly  (07-02-2016)

  11. #407
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked
    257
    Reviews
    0

    Default February 2016 TTC

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I'm 7dpo too and I did one yesterday, negative as well, however I'm not disappointed because I know that it was to early!

    I'm still hopeful for this month, I've been still feeling achy ( it's like a mild mild period pain, not painful or uncomfortable but "present"... If that makes any sense at all, very low in my front and back.

    I'm crossing my fingers my body is doing something, I hope the same for you. Xx
    Thanks! Hopefully it is our month!
    TMI but I seem to have more cm down there and even DH commented how great it was :/ hopefully that's a good sign. I have had mild left hand cramping but it's too early to tell I guess I hate TWW!!
    I have also been in a terrible mood (sorry DH!)
    We did say we were going to test Wednesday but it's just too easy to do a quick test 'just incase' hehe
    Last edited by buterfly; 07-02-2016 at 19:02.

  12. #408
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck honey and enjoy your time together. Hope the new mindset will give your body what it needs for that bfp.
    Last edited by Chyna; 09-02-2016 at 07:15.

  13. #409
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    Attachment 78105

    So this happened this morning but didn't want to post until after I'd surprised DP with a little gift bag containing a little onesie and my positive frer!

    I knew I could see something on last nights tests!!
    Woohoo congrats

  14. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    975
    Thanks
    1,546
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I figure.. We may not even get pregnant, so we need to try. And missing a wedding isn't the end of the world. Best of luck to you X
    Very true. Thanks you too x


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF babies due January/February/March 2016
    By SoReady in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 30-03-2016, 13:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!