+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cngrats to those lucky mums to be with BFPs
    & I was sorry to read of some of your negative tests, it's so demoralising isn't it

im not sure I've caught one this cycle, I thought I had a reasonably regular cycle, usually 26 days so BD's accordingly, mind u only twice. But today I've had what feels like left sided ovulatory pains today? Which mmakes this cycle a 32 day-er and means I've missed the egg . Hope I'm wrong, but either way not 'feeling it'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1986 View Post
    Fingers crossed for you hun. After a mc at 8 weeks on New years and a chem last month, I'm not even excited about trying this month. I think the disappointment gets you down. I'm nearly leaning towards giving up and sticking with one child.
    So sorry to hear about your mc and chem. TTC takes up so much energy and I know the disappointment is hard to bear. In December DH and I decided to take a couple of months off, still ttc but not tracking or testing and it has honestly given me a renewed energy and excitement of whats to come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! I've had a super busy week so haven't been able to keep up! I'll try go read back through later!
    Im at CD13 (I think) and we should have been BD by now but DH has been sick :/ hopefully we can get a few sessions in over the next few days but not really holding out hope for February.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to all those lucky ladies his month and so sorry to those who are having tough or disappointing months.

Im 99% sure I'm out this month 11dpo and I don't think I'll even make it long enough to reach testing day. AF style cramps and spotting yesterday and this morning (not like with my last pregnancy) and lots of pms, headed to the Dr Wednesday to discuss possible endometriosis that's been suggested as a cause for irregular spotting and cramps within my normal cycle, not sure how this impacts our ttc chances but as hormone tests have come back normal (first though was low progesterone) more "exploration" is needed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats to all the BFPs this month, we seem to have had heaps really early in the month! And big hugs for those who are struggling with all of the emotions that come along with TTC.

AFM, my acupuncturist wants me to temp but I am soooo bad at remembering to do it straight away when I wake up. I have been doing it for 4 days and not remembered once! I usually get up, go to the toilet, brush my teeth, and then remember! I still do it but it's obviously not very accurate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default February 2016 TTC

Still waiting to O here, these unpredictable cycles are so frustrating! But for once, it's a good thing that I've not ovulated yet.

How long after a positive OPK do most people ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Still waiting to O here, these unpredictable cycles are so frustrating! But for once, it's a good thing that I've not ovulated yet.

How long after a positive OPK do most people ovulate?
    I'm lucky where I experience something called Mittelschmerz. I ovulate about 12hrs after positive ovulation tests.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SandGroper For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially out 😫 AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. On to next month now. Best of luck to the rest of you xo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbowsandunicorns1 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-02-2016),lauren29x  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs rainbows!

for next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I'm officially out ������ AF arrived with a vengeance this morning. On to next month now. Best of luck to the rest of you xo
    Ohh sorry to hear that! All the best for next month!! xx