The bottom line is no darker than the last few days. Anyway we shall see

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    Attachment 78140

Ok it's not over just yet. It still may end as a chemical. The line isn't super strong for AF being 4 days late but I only had implantation bleed 5 days ago so maybe ovulated of late implanting. We shall see.
    The top test is FMU this morning which is why I thought it's all over. The bottom test is just later in the morning urine. The bottom test was more diluted urine def but I do always seem to have more hcg later in the day. I'll keep my Drs app today and see if she will do blood. Fingers crossed
    I never got good lines with fmu either. Afternoon is best for me. I've got my fingers crossed super tight for you!! I'm sure the doctor will monitor via bloods given your history.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    I never got good lines with fmu either. Afternoon is best for me. I've got my fingers crossed super tight for you!! I'm sure the doctor will monitor via bloods given your history.
    Hopefully. I'm sitting in the waiting room now. I'm so nervous. Thank yoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looks good so far, fx it works out ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting bloods done tomorrow and will get those results early next week. If I haven't started bleeding by then it might all be ok.

I must sound like such a worry wort. With my 2 kids. We had sex I got pregnant I did a test and 9 months later had a baby....both times no stress. But the light tests have ended before 6 weeks 3 times last year. So I can't feel any excitement yet

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February 2016 TTC

Feels like forever we have been TTC and every month comes that crash when I get the BFN 😕 I try and tell myself that others have been TTC for far longer than we have but it still gets a bit depressing. I held off this month as long as I could and did one today and got yet another BFN. I never thought it would be this hard! Everyone else in my family seems to think vaguely about a child then fall pregnant! My younger brothers both have kids they don't seem to care about, my friends are posting bump pics and then there's me posting another photo of my cat/dog/horse

ETA I /should/ wait until the 13th, but got my hopes up when I realised I was peeing 642 times a day (jks) but my cycle varies from 29 to 36 days so I never know
    Last edited by CluckyChook; 05-02-2016 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    Feels like forever we have been TTC and every month comes that crash when I get the BFN 😕 I try and tell myself that others have been TTC for far longer than we have but it still gets a bit depressing. I held off this month as long as I could and did one today and got yet another BFN. I never thought it would be this hard! Everyone else in my family seems to think vaguely about a child then fall pregnant! My younger brothers both have kids they don't seem to care about, my friends are posting bump pics and then there's me posting another photo of my cat/dog/horse

ETA I /should/ wait until the 13th, but got my hopes up when I realised I was peeing 642 times a day (jks) but my cycle varies from 29 to 36 days so I never know
    Best of luck hon, it'll be worth the wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went to my GP today to let her know that last weeks pregnancy had ended and she wants to do another blood test just to be sure, and if my HCG hasn't dropped she wants to do an ultrasound. I've been bleeding all week, surely that's evidence enough that this pregnancy is over. I've had no pain and no issues so I'm not sure why she's already considering ultrasound. Oh well I guess it's good that she's being so thorough.

I asked her "what next?" And she said "go home and have lots of sex" haha der Doctor, I meant in terms of my 40+ day cycles! She said the only way to get them shorter and regular is contraceptives, obviously she doesn't have much belief in natural therapies / remedies so I'll keep seeing my acupuncturist and hope he can do something for me!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (05-02-2016),MusicalMumma  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CluckyChook View Post
    I feel the exact same! My sisters are popping them out like meh no trouble.. After being married now,everyone always questions 'Your pregnant aren't you?' And I feel like saying 'WE ARE TRYING'.... But I just shrug it off and say no not yet
    Fx this is our month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I have finally decided to jump on board this site as I need an outlet. It looks like I am in a similar situation to many others. we are onto our 8th cycle now. We had three chemical pregnancies the first three cycles of trying and now the last four cycles following - nothing. We have a beautiful two year old that was conceived first try so I do feel very lucky. Tried to conceive at the same time as some friends, they fell straight away and. We are still trying makes it so hard. Due to ovulate next week. Thankfully opks arrived in the mail today.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tassiemummy For This Useful Post:

Britt1989  (06-02-2016)